Best Tennis Season Ever in 2022
The Most Wonderfullest Picnic in the Whole Wide World
Epic: John McEnroe, Bjrn Borg, and the Greatest Tennis Season Ever
Fablehaven: The Complete Series
How to Behave
Starless Nights (Hale Brothers Series Book 2)
The Bionic Woman: The Complete Series
Nike Women's in-Season TR 8 Cross Training Shoes (9, Black White Anthracite)
Nike Womens Free Rn Flyknit 2018 Low Top Lace Up Running, Size 7.0, Crimson Pulse / Black
- Brand: Nike
- Style: Running & Cross Training
- Materials: Synthetic upper / Manmade outsole
- Toe Style:
- Closure Type: Lace Up
DC Gaveler Black/Red 8
- Kick flip into the season with the DC® Gaveler sneaker.
- Leather and textile upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Round-toe design with brand logo detail throughout.
- Soft fabric lining and footbed. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 1 lb Product measurements were taken using size 11, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Bamboo Socks Golf, Sunew Womens Athletic Ankle Socks,Thick Cushioned Low Cut Socks No Show Hiking Running Tennis Anti Slip Socks 1 Pairs White L
- Material: 80% Bamboo, 15% Polyester, 5% Elastic. Fabric made from bamboo is extremely soft. Many people who cannot wear hemp or wool directly on their skin because of allergies experience no irritations from fabric made with bamboo. Widely considered as a more renewable source than cotton, materials made from bamboo are becoming more and more sought after, especially by green-conscious individuals.
- One of the most unique qualities of bamboo fiber is that it is Sweat-absorbing. Bamboo fabric can sweat-absorbing even after multiple washes. Cushioned Sole: Extra comfort and moisture absorption makes your feet breathable and comfortable.Small Fit for US Boys Shoe Size 6, Women’s Shoe Size 4-7.5;Medium Fit for US Men’s Shoe Size 7-9, Women’s Shoe Size 5-10;Large Fit for US Men’s Shoe Size 9-11.5, Women’s Shoe Size 11-13;X-Large Fit for US Men’s Shoe Size 12-15.
- Additionally, bamboo itself can take in up to three times its weight in water, and its fabric has the ability to pull moisture away from the skin, allowing it to evaporate. Therefor bamboo socks are going to help keep your feet dry. The toe area design is free from any irritating seam.
- Anti-Slip: The big Y design on the heel makes sure the socks stay in place no matter how busy you are. The unique fabric is perfect all year round. It will keep your feet cool in warmer months and help insulate heat during colder temperatures. Bamboo socks are going to allow you to walk in comfort all day long, and you no longer have to worry about chafing or irritation.
- Washing tips: Machine Wash.Bamboo fiber will be much softer after the first wash. We suggest you wash them before you put them on. Compares the cotton socks, bamboo socks look smaller but they are super stretchable. The fabric is durable and sustains its softness even through multiple washes.
Australian Open - Ivanovic's Narrow Escape
Keeping track of tennis live scores online, I was surprised to see 5th seed Ana Ivanovic struggling in her opening match against Julia Goerges, today 19th Jan. She, however, regained her form midway through the game to finish with 7-5, 6-3.
After her loss, Ivanovic did not give up and went on to win the French Open which raised her to the No. 1 ranking in the middle of the year. Unfortunately, the 21 years old tennis star fell victim to injuries which put a strain on her superb form. As a result, she had to bow out of the 2020 Wimbledon tournament in the 3rd round and she could also not make it beyond the 2nd round in the U.S. Open that same year.
Ivanovic and Goerges put up a combined total of 66 unforced errors vis-a-vis just 34 winners. They also had problems with their footing and were called for it many times. The Serb was glad she had managed to win.
This was the first time Ivanovic was playing against her Russian counterpart. She praised her game saying "She was hitting the ball very well". She said that it took her some time before she could get into the rhythm of the game and she didn't expect herself to start playing perfectly from the very beginning of the match. All she could do was "give time to work yourself into the tournament".
Other tennis results that day included an easy win by Ivanovic's fellow Serbian player, Jelena Jankovic, against Yvonne Meusburger. The top-seed, who was defeated by Serena Williams in the U.S. Open final and who has yet to claim some major title, scored 27 winners against her rival who was only able to score 4. The final result showed 6-1, 6-3 win in favor of Jankovic.
The Olympic silver medalist, 3rd seed Dinara Safina, had an easy time defeating Alla Kudryavtseva 6-3, 6-4.
The Russian player, seventh seed Vera Zvonareva recorded a 7-7 (2), 6-0 win against Magdalena Rybarikova of Slovakia. Shahar Peer from Israel lost to Denmark's Caroline Woziniacki 6-3, 6-2. Wozianacki is ranked No. 11 in women's tennis. Other tennis players that have advanced into the 2nd round of the Australian Open are French player Alize Cornet (No. 15), Marion Bartoli, who is also French and was the finalist in the Wimbledon tournament held in 2020, and Ai Sugiyami of Japan (No. 26).
To catch live tennis action you could use a website that deals in live tennis scores from sporting events around the world like ScoresPro.com