Best Tennis Shoe Brands in 2023
adidas Women's Cloudfoam Advantage Cl Sneaker, White/White/Copper Metallic, 8.5
- adidas quality
- Imported by adidas
adidas Women's SoleMatch Bounce Tennis Shoe, White/White/Glow Green, 9 M US
- Tennis shoes with a TPU chassis for stability on the court
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Abrasion-resistant textile upper offers soft comfort; Abrasion-resistant Adituff toe
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning; Soft textile lining for comfort
- Durable non-marking rubber outsole provides traction
Blowfish Malibu Women's Marley Fashion Sneaker, White Color Washed Canvas, 6.5 Medium US
adidas Performance Women's Cloudfoam Pure Running Shoe, White/White/Black, 9 M US
- Women's specific fit
- Cloudfoam memory sockliner and textile lining
- Easy, everyday runners
- Hugs the foot
Coach Gia Black/Smoke 7.5
- Please Note: COACH™ items cannot be shipped to military addresses (APO or FPO) and addresses in Hawaii, the Virgin Islands, Guam or any other locations outside of the continental US.
- Shift gears and cruise with this COACH® Gia driver moc!
- Textile upper flaunts brand logo pattern all over.
- Slip-on construction.
- Moc-toe with tassel and brand logo charm detail. Soft leather lining and footbed. Rubber outsole. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
adidas Men's Advantage Tennis Shoe, White/White/Green, 9.5 M US
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Leather upper
- Rubber outsole
CASMAG Women's Air Cushion Sneakers Outdoor Running Shoe Breathable Training Shoes Purple 9.5 M US
- Synthetic sole
- Newly developed upper with holes features, it will feel extreme breathable with your feet
- Shoes tongue with integrated collar offer exceptional fit and all-day comfort in a sleek, low cut silhouette.
- Flexible rubber sole with air cushion which offer for stability and maximum moving
- This style shoes is designed for casual activities like walking,shopping etc. let your feet comfort all day
Cole Haan Men's Grandpro Tennis Fashion Sneaker, Woodbury Handstain, 9 M US
- Eva outsole for great comfort.
- Textile covered footbed for comfort and breathability.
- Rubber pods in heel and forefoot for traction.
- Grand.os technology.
- Minimalist tonal stitching ; Logo detail at tongue.
Reebok Women's Classic Renaissance Sneaker, White/Steel, 7.5 M US
- DURABLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIAL: These classic sneakers feature leather upper for soft support with stitched overlays and brand callouts at tongue, sides, and counter
- EFFICIENT FOOT SUPPORT: These stylish trainers with die-cut EVA midsole and lightweight cushioning which lasts many strolls and jogs
- COMFORTABLE AND STURDY DESIGN: This footwear features low-cut design that provides mobility at the ankles; Memory Tech foam sockliner provides comfort
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE RUNNING SHOES: Ideal for long walks, running and hiking
PUMA Men's Tazon 6 FM Puma White/ Puma Black/ Puma Silver Running Shoe - 9.5 D(M) US
- Synthetic leather upper
- Midfoot saddle for maximum fit
Georiga Junior Tennis Players to Do Battle at U.S. Open National Playoffs
A recap of Wednesday's play in Sandy Springs at the USTA Southern U.S. Open National Playoffs
It doesn't matter at this point as Laura Patterson and Allison Miller, top junior players hailing from the Metro Atlanta area will meet on Thursday in the finals of the USTA Southern U.S. Open National Playoffs at the Sandy Springs Tennis Center.
Patterson, a 16-year old from Roswell took down a French professional player in Sherazad Benamar 6-3, 6-2 on Wednesday to make the finals. Miller, from Norcross, a Notre Dame commit who will be a senior in high school this year, defeated former Austin Peay player Jessica Hawk 6-1, 6-3.
Patterson has had a breakout tournament defeating a former WTA touring pro in Jewel Peterson, a Georgia Tech player in Kendal Woodard, and Benamar, ranked No. 466 in world in consecutive matches.
I asked Patterson how she survived three matches against opponents with much more experience.
"I was able to play more free," offered up Patterson. "I was much more loose."
Patterson and Miller are close friends and both are looking forward to Thursday's encounter.
"We are good friends, and we've played many times," added Patterson. "I have no idea what my record is against her, but it's gone back and forth."
Miller is having a good time making a run in this year's event after losing early here last year.
"Yeah, it's fun- last year I lost to a girl who was an All-American at Alabama," explained the future Notre Dame player. "It's going to hopefully be a good contest tomorrow- I'll have to pick my shots a little better and play a little smarter."
The men's semifinals will also be played on Thursday along with the mixed doubles final.
Whitney McCray and Danie ven den Heever play the Georgia Tech duo of Nathan Rakitt and Kendal Woodard for the trip to New Haven in August.
The U.S. Open National Playoffs
The US Open National Playoffs are sectional qualifying tournaments, held this year in 13 USTA sections. The men's, women's and mixed doubles champions or top available finishers from each sectional qualifying tournament advance to the US Open National Playoffs - Championships. The Men's and Women's Singles Championships will be held August 16-19, and the Mixed Doubles Championship are slated for August 21-24. All three events take place in conjunction with the New Haven Open at Yale presented by First Niagara, an Emirates Airline US Open Series event.
SF Allison Miller d. Jessica Hawk 6-1; 6-3
SF Laura Patterson d. Sherazad Benamar 6-3; 6-2
Q Elliott Orkin d. Rob Galloway 6-1; 6-4
Q Danie van den Heever d. Ben Horst 6-3; 6-2
Q Nathan Rakitt d. Sam Edwards 6-2; 6-3
Q Trevor Gotkowski d. Kyle Craig 6-1; 6-1
SF McCray/van den Heever d. Miller/Orkin 6-1; 6-3
SF Rakitt/Woodard d. Miller/Patterson 6-7(4); 6-3; 1-0(4)
Rick Limpert is an Atlanta-based writer who covers events, sports and technology. You can follow him on Twitter at @RickRoswell.