10 Best Tennis Shoes For Dance Cardio
Updated on: May 2023
Best Tennis Shoes For Dance Cardio in 2023
Reebok Women's Guresu 2.0 Dance Shoe, Skull Grey/Moondust met/s, 8 M US
Reebok Women's Cardio Motion Dance Shoe, Cold Grey/Crushed Cobalt/White, 7.5 M US
- Stylish and comfortable
- Cushioned sole
- EVA midsole for shock absorption
- 360-degree TurnZone technology
- Forefoot flex grooves for total flexibility
Capezio Women's DS11 Fierce Dance Sneaker,Black,8.5 M US
- Color of insole of the shoes may vary
- This shoe runs approximately 1 size smaller than street shoe size
- Superior arch support and Achilles notch for comfort.Well padded so dancer may need to go up 1/2 size
- Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points
- Two sets of laces included - matching and black
ASICS Women's Gel-Excite 4 Running Shoes, 9.5M, Aruba Blue/Silver/Aquarium
- Rearfoot GEL technology cushioning system - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR Outsole - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
Bloch Boost MESH Sneaker Dance Shoe, Black, 8.5 X(Medium) US
- Split, non-marking outsole sneaker made on a high arch last with lightweight high performance materials
- Built in arch support and elevation to accentuate the arch
- Variable lacing system for support and optimum fit in the arch; Compression molded EVA sock liner
- Dri-Lex lining that is non-wrinkling, breathable and odor/mildew resistant
- Suede heel grip with D.R.T cushioned heel for shock absorption and comfort
- Lightweight manmade midsole with air cushion of 4PSI for shock absorption
- Four part high density man made outsole with spin spot for 360 degree turns
- Sizing: Women start with 1 full size up from street shoe; 1 1/2 sizes up for wide feet. Men start with 2 full sizes up from street shoe
Reebok Women's Flexagon Energy TR Running Shoe, Midink/Hyperpink/White, 11 M US
- Dynamic outsole with increased flex grooves for flexibility
- Stretch straps for upper support
- Flexagon foam for flexibility, cushioning, and durability
- Best for: Multidirectional workouts, agility drills, HIIT workouts, light runs
Women's Walking Tennis Shoes - Casual Slip on Sock Sneakers Nursing Work Travel Outdoor Shoes Platform Red,7
- This shoe's sizing is equivalent to street shoe size.Width between medium and wide.
- Boxed toe for toe stands,super lightweight and flexible just like socks,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling. Let you enjoy your travel on holidays.
- MD out-sole with air cushion.High-quality rubber materail is non-slip and wear-resistant.Platform measures approximately 1.96''
- Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability.Classic air cushion design makes these shoes are perfect work shoes for those who needs to stand or walk for long time.
- These shoes are suitable for any daily used,such as:long time standing work,walking,casual,floor shoes,plantar fasciitis,nursing,fishing,gardening,dress,shopping,travel,driving,jazz,tap dance,street jazz,ballet,folk dance,zumba,athletic,workout.
THE DANCESOCKS - 100% USA Made Over Sneaker Dance Socks, Smooth Floors (4 Pairs - Lime, Blue, Red, Black)
- The Original Dance Socks
- Safely twist & turn in sneakers for dancing. Reduce injuries to ankles and knees.
- For men & women. One size fits all.
- $4.99 Flat rate shipping on all order sizes. Carpeted Floor Version Included.
- For carpeted floors search - “The DanceSocks for Carpeted Floors”
Nene's Collection Best Dance and Fitness Shoes Sparkly Series for Women's Aerobic, Group Activities (10.5)
- Dance sneakers with bright colors for dance and fitness activities at Gyms or Dance Studios.
- The best shoe design to prevent joint’s injuries at dance and fitness activities.
- Pivot point allows 360 degree movement and enhanced freedom for dance slides, turns, twists and fast steps on any kind of floor.
- The "Sparkly" effect adds bling to your workout or dance routine!
- Split sole provides flexibility and arch fit. Cushioned heel with air bubble for maximum shock absorption and comfort.
RYKA Women's Vida RZX Cross-Training Shoe, Black/Ryka Pink/Lime Blaze, 10.5 M US
- Anatomical precise-return footbed.
- Re-zorb high impact cushion in the heel & ultra flex forefoot; the best in cushioning and flexibility.
Louisville Dance Lessons
So, you just watched Dirty Dancing again for the hundredth time and have decided you want to learn how to dance. I have selected a few of the finest studios in Louisville and listed them for your convenience.
First, you will need to decide if you want to take private or group dance lessons. You will also need to decide if you want to learn social dancing or if competing interests you. Competitive dancing is not just for dance teams. For example, there is also competitive ballroom dancing. You can compete in many different styles.
Next, you will need to decide what type of dance lessons interest you. Do you want to learn ballroom dancing, salsa dancing, or country western dancing? Maybe hip hop dance interests you more or perhaps you have an upcoming wedding you'd like to shine at. You may also want a studio that offers an opportunity for you to show off your new dancing skills. Some studios have weekly dance parties, while others visit nightclubs for a dance night such as salsa night.
Finally, you may want to look at the dance lesson packages that different studios offer to decide which one fits into your budget and schedules. Some studios require you to sign a contract for a certain amount of lessons, while others do not. Important when scheduling, some studios are only open in the evenings for lessons, and some only offer the group dance lessons in the evenings.
Dance With Grace
Dance with Grace is located at 105 St. Matthews Ave. and is open Monday -Saturday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. They have offered dance lessons in Louisville for over 15 years and offer a package of 6 dance lessons for $6. They have special wedding programs and also offer lessons in social and competitive dancing. Some of the styles that they offer dance lessons for include ballroom, latin, swing, salsa, hip hop and jitter bug. To make an appointment or speak with an instructor, call (502) 899-3159. You can view more information about their dance lessons at
Blair's Ballroom is "where learning to dance is fun" according to their slogan. They are located at 9321B New Lagrange Rd, and they offer group and private lessons as well individualized programs. They do not require a contract for dance lessons and have a ballroom dance session every Friday from 8 - 11p.m. where you can show off what you've learned. They offer social dance lessons in Ballroom, Latin, Country Western, and swing. They also offer competitive dance lessons in many styles including Quickstep, mambo, bolero, samba, swing, and more. Rather prominent amongst studios that offer dance lessons in Louisville, you can reach them at (502) 425-7355. You can also visit their web site at
Blankenship Dance Company
Blankenship Dance Company has been offering dance lessons in Louisville for over 30 years and are located at 10201 Taylorsville Rd. They have private and group dance lessons and also offer a weekly dance party, which provides a great opportunity to make new friends. Some of the styles they offer include ballroom, social, country western and Latin. There are no contracts necessary and dance lessons are by appointment only. They are open Monday - Friday from 10 a.m to 10 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. On Sundays they are open from 12 to 6 p.m. You can reach the studio at (502) 267-0996.