Best Tennis Shoes For Working On Your Feet in 2023
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 6 Running-Shoes,Castlerock/Silver/Honeydew,7.5 D US
Rockport Men's Chranson Black 9 M (D)-9 M
- A low-cut profile and rugged design are what set the Rockport® Chranson apart from other shoes.
- Lace-up front closure with metal eyelets.
- Durable leather upper.
- Contrast-colored top stitch details.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar. Comfortable man-made lining and insole. Man-made outsole with tread for traction. Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Skechers Sport Women's Premium-Nubuck Sneaker,Black Nubuck,7.5 M US
- Leather sneaker featuring lace-up vamp and shock-absorbing outsole
- Easy-on loop at counter
- Padded tongue and collar
- Supportive shock absorbing midsole
Merrell Men's Moab 2 Waterproof Hiking Shoe, Granite, 10.5 2E US
- M Select DRY seals out water and lets moisture escape so you stay dry when you're on the move
- Performance suede leather and mesh upper
- Bellows, closed-cell foam tongue keeps moisture and debris out
- Protective rubber toe cap
- Vibram TC5+ sole
Nike Women's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Pure Platinum/Sunset Pulse-Wolf Grey, 11 Regular US
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: Women's Nike shoes are made of lightweight, single-layer mesh for breathability. No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the running shoe lightweight.
- SUPPORT & COMFORT: Women's shoes offer support and structure with underlays in the vamp and toe tip while the cushioned heel collar of the running shoe remains low-profile for lightweight comfort.
- SOFT FOAM MIDSOLE: Nike Revolution 4 women's athletic shoes are built with soft injected Phylon (IP) foam for lightweight, responsive cushioning, plus horizontal bellows molded into the foam create added response.
- RUBBER OUTSOLE: Full-length rubber outsole on this Nike running shoe provides traction, durability and cushioning for your runs.
- MULTI-SURFACE TRACTION: Molded pods offer multi-surface tractions for our Revolution 4 women's running shoes. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
Fila Women's Runtronic Slip Resistant Running Shoe Food Service, Castlerock/Monument/Cockatoo, 8 B US
- SOLID PERFORMANCE: Durable leather and mesh overlays to meet your occupational needs
- SUPERIOR TRACTION: Solid rubber slip resistant outsole - tested in accordance with the applicable industry standards, including: ASTM F2913-11; though designed to help prevent slips, you should always exercise caution on slick surfaces
- ALL DAY COMFORT: Made with our specialized COOLMAX fiber that keeps things cool, comfortable, and dry - this memory foam sockliner and midsole work in unison with the cushioned heel insert for additional comfort in every step
- RELAXED STYLING: Perforations for breathability and a lace up front closure for relaxed fit
Muck Excursion Pro Men's Rubber Shoes,Black/Gunmetal,9 M US
- 4 mm neoprene provides comfort and flexibility, along with excellent waterproofing, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to your foot shape to resist blisters and chafing
- Anti-microbial XpressCool fabric lining pulls moisture away from skin to keep feet cool and dry in warm weather; comfort rated from 40 °F to 95 °F (4 °C to 35 °C)
- EVA midsole for lightweight support and cushioning; etc Sockliner reduces friction and heat build up
- Lightweight rubber pod EVA outsole offers excellent traction performance and is resistant to oils, mud and chemicals
- High-grade rubber exterior makes for a 100% waterproof shoe; rear pull loops for easy on/off
Timberland PRO Men's Powertrain Sport Alloy Toe EH Industrial & Construction Shoe, Black Synthetic, 10 M US
- KEEP IT COMFORTABLE: Athletic styling gives these men’s Powertrain Sport work shoes a modern look. Alloy safety toes, breathable mesh linings, electrical hazard protection & anti-fatigue technology combine for ultimate low-profile comfort & protection.
- SAFETY AND COMFORT: Built on a tradition of craftsmanship & innovation, Timberland PRO helps you conquer your work day. Technology like our proprietary outsole with built-in Anti-Fatigue Technology keeps you comfortable all day.
- A SOURCE OF PRIDE: We know you take pride in your work, so our soft-toed shoes and boots and steel-toe boots and shoes are designed to provide you with enhanced job performance day in and day out. Wear them at work well as at home with comfort & style.
- QUALITY WORKWEAR: Timberland PRO assesses the unmet needs of those who work in the most demanding environments and then develops solutions that deliver ultimate comfort, durability & protection—all day long—from work boots & shoes to anti-fatigue insoles.
- TIMBERLAND PRO: Compare the quality workmanship of Timberland PRO work boots & work shoes to products from Justin, Muck Boots, Servus, Tingley, Doc Martens, Romeos, Red Wing, Merrell, Ariat, Cat, Wolverine, Maelstrom, Stanley, Keen or Carhartt.
Skechers Sport Women's Energy Sneaker,White/Millennium,6 C - Wide
- Athletic sneaker with wavy overlays and lace-up ghillie vamp
- Cushioned collar and supportive sole
- EVA foam midsole.The shoe is soft and has a fabric shoe lining.Also,it has a heel height of 1 1/2 inches
AxconeÂ WomenÂ Tennis Shoes Comfortable Ultra Gym Sport Fitness Workout Athletic Walking Sneakers a35bk41 Black
- Rubber sole
- 【Lightweight】: Fashion net mesh upper for ultra-lightweight support and breathability can maximizes the upper surface, let your foot always keeps dry and cool.
- 【Anti-Slip Rubber Sole】: Anti-slip sole and lightweight cushion give your full support and comfort for your feet. Arch support insole gives the midfoot the best support when you move.
- 【Daily Life Use】: Fashion unique design perfect choice to pair with any occasion: casual, walking, running, joking, training, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, exercise, workout and so on.
Body Parts Washing Ashore in Canada
Canadian, British, and US press cited a bizarre story concerning three separate incidents of feet washing ashore on the remote area off Vancover. Over the past 6 months, the evergreen Gulf Islands revealed these grotesque links to unsolved mystery criminal(s).
First off, I had to find out exactly where this event happened. I watch Canadian News regularly on TV, but the Strait of Georgia and Gabriola Island are definitely not in my area! As it turns out, William Yardley of The New York Times released an excellent account of the event today (March 4, 2020,) which you can access at their website. Check out my links for the direct access hyperlink to the Times article, and two others from Canada and England. The Strait of Georgia's southern end touches Puget Sound; in fact, the first severed foot was discovered on Jedidiah Island, by an American girl on vacation. The area is a mecca for wildlife enthusiasts and noted as a great site for whale watching. According to Wikipedia, it's an important channel for shipping, due to its proximity to the Port of Vancouver. The second foot was found on nearby Gabriola Island, reported by an older couple who found it during a routine walk along the beach.
Canadian Press reported that although the first two severed feet appeared last August, the latest recovery came from Valdes Island, south of the original discoveries. The Canwest News Service reported that the local assistant deputy chief coroner (Jeff Dolen) saying, "This is "the first instance of three such similar remains being discovered" in such proximity. "We'll be using pathology examinations and anthropology examinations to garner as much information as we possibly can about the remains." Apparently, severed limbs of this sort are more likely to sink, as proven in a scientific study by forensic entomologist Gail Anderson, who also indicated that sharks, seals, and other sea creatures are likely to consume such material before it's ever discovered. She stated, "Obviously there's some sort of current picking up light items and washing them to those particular areas."
My favorite on-line newspaper, The UK Telegraph, highlighted their report with the fact that the size 12 man's foot, was still wearing a "trainer," which is Brit-speak for sneaker or tennis shoe in America. Most of us Harry Potter fans have become familiar with that particular linguistic gem. All three body parts were from the right side, obviously belonging to different individuals. This has led to speculation from area residents that the severed feet might be the work of a prankster. One life-long area senior (Digby Jones , age 80) was quoted in The New York Times predicting, "The whole thing is a scam, as far as I'm concerned, all part of a big joke. If they go to the mortuaries on the mainland, you'll find some guy laughing his head off."
With each left foot being a size 12 (although some press reports indicate the size of the third shoe is being withheld for the time being,) some researchers conclude that the shape of the feet and shoes are causing ocean currents to drag the remains to this particular area. Further, running shoes tend to be bouyant, which explains why the feet did not sink and remain below the surface. Planes and even a ferry have gone down in this region, but the fact remains a size 12 left foot in a sneaker isn't what you'd expect to find while strolling along a picturesque beach, or while paddling a canoe on your summer holiday. These discoveries are unique in many respects, but most important to the investigation is that three identical body parts being found within the same area. So far, it's been impossible to identify the victims associated with these feet. The situation gradually developed into relative media frenzy in this remote area of the world. With the most recent discovery, a plethora of news agents have descended to interview the RCMP, investigators, and local residents following the story. We can only wait and wonder at further developments.