Best Tennis Shoes On Amazon in 2022
Skechers Women's GO Walk 5-15901 Sneaker, Taupe, 7.5 M US
New Balance Men's LAV V1 Hard Court Tennis Shoe, Dark Mango/Cyclone, 15 2E US
- Non-Marking Outsole
- External Heel Counter
- Kinetic Stitch
- Bootie Construction
- Ortholite Insert and Fresh Foam Midsole
adidas Women's SoleMatch Bounce Tennis Shoe, Light Grey Heather/Light Grey Heather/hi-res Coral, 8.5 M US
- Tennis shoes with a TPU chassis for stability on the court
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Abrasion-resistant textile upper offers soft comfort; Abrasion-resistant Adituff toe
- Flexible Bounce midsole cushioning; Soft textile lining for comfort
- Durable non-marking rubber outsole provides traction
adidas Originals Men's Swift Run Sneaker, carbon/core black/medium grey heather, 10.5 M US
- Knit upper with embroidery on vamp and heel
- Woven Trefoil logo tongue label, Sock like construction
- Welded 3 Stripes
- Comfortable textile lining, Enjoy the comfort and performance of OrthoLite sockliner
Superga Women's 2402 COTW Sneaker, White 40 M EU (9 US)
- Slip on mule
- Loop signature tag at side
New Balance Women's District Run V1 CUSH + Sneaker, Steel, 9 W US
- Modern comforts: the New Balance district Run performance shoes boast plush comfort all-around, from the specialized midsole technology to the NB Comfort Insert. Transform your run with cushioned control
- Technology at the core: these athletic Shoes are built with CUSH+ midsole cushioning that delivers ultra-soft, all-day comfort without sacrificing support. The ground Contact IMEVA sole provides exceptional underfoot feel and a smooth ride
- Textured upper: these running shoes feature a uniquely textured upper that provides flexible comfort while remaining supportive. Stylish no-sew overlays and modern branding enhance the look of the lightweight shoes
- Neutral Cushioning: created for the neutral Runner, these gym shoes offer just the right amount of support for midfoot and forefoot runners. The entire shoe is minimalist yet supportive, perfect for those with a neutral stance
- 8mm drop: these lightweight shoes feature a heel-to-toe drop of approximately 8mm. Due to variances created during development and manufacturing processes, references to 8mm are approximate
Sperry Womens Crest Vibe Linen Sneaker, Black, 6
- Materials lightweight linen upper—versatile and breathable rust-proof eyelets and genuine rawhide laces with barrel ties, for easy on/off and a secure fit moisture-wicking Dri-Lex material keeps feet cool and dry
- Comfort Memory Foam insoles provide comfort and arch support. Feels as good as it sounds
- Traction non-marking rubber outsoles won't scuff floors but gives you sure footing, from beach to boardwalk
adidas Women's aSMC Court Boost WBD Tennis Shoe, White/Active Red/Utility Black, 8.5 M US
- Tennis shoes with a responsive Boost midsole for comfortable stability on the court
- Regular fit; Lace closure
- Textile upper for soft comfort
- Responsive Boost midsole; Soft textile lining for comfort
- Rubber outsole provides secure traction
New Balance Women's Nergize V1 FuelCore Sneaker,BLACK,6 D US
- NB Comfort Insert: Memory Sole
- REVlite Midsole
Lacoste Mens Marice Bl 2 Fashion Sneaker, White, 11 M US
- Canvas uppers
- Rubber outsole
- No lining
- 'Lacoste' lettering on heel tab
- Classic embroidered crocodile branding
Questions Answered from A-Z at Amazon.com's Askville
Amazon.com launched Askville.com, an online community where people are rewarded for answering and asking questions.
Like Yahoo! Answers, Amazon gives registered users the ability to ask, answer or both. Amazon's version isAskville.comsubsidiary of the online book giant, which is still in its beta stage. Unlike Yahoo! answers, Askville has some very cool features.
Registered users at Amazon.com can ask and/or answer a question of up to 120 characters, with 1000 extra characters to add details. Askers choose a category for their question. The question remains active for seven days, and up to five questions are given based on difficulty of the question or interest from the community.
Users can track their questions via an activity page.
Once the question receives five answers, askers rate the question great, good, okay, wrong, or lame. You also choose the best answer.
If you are not happy with any of the five, ask it again. It's free, after all.
You can browse through all questions, or select categories you are an expert in. If a question is unclear, you can ask for clarification. Answers can be 120 characters long, but you are also given a details box to add 1000 more characters.
A very cool feature is that you can add a "widget" to your answers. You can insert video or products from Amazon and you can even move them around to make them appear the way you want before posting.
Aside from the asker giving your answer a rating, other users can also give it a thumbs up or thumbs down.
Rewards for Answerers
Experience points are given (or lost) each time you answer:
15- Best Answer
1 - Okay
- 5 Wrong
- 10 Lame
If there is a tie, the user's thumbs ratings will break the tie.
Those who answer questions can move up experience levels to earn bonus points. There are six levels to move up (or down!)
Quest coins are a virtual currency available to Askville 'residents.' They are given in various increments for asking questions, answering questions, getting ratings, adding widgets and more. Coins can also be lost of getting lame answers!
Amazon.com is going to launch Questville.com later this year, and there, Quest Coins will be able to be redeemed for fun things. While the site does not say what the coins can be used for, they do say they will not be able to be used to buy items.
Askville.com also features discussion boards for each question, as well as email for Q A; seekers to privately message each other.
Amazon.com started as a place to buy books. Now, they sell everything under the sun. Futhermore- now they have the answer for almost anything!