10 Best Tennis Shorts
Updated on: June 2023
Best Tennis Shorts in 2023
adidas Men's Club 3-Stripes 9-Inch Tennis Shorts, White/Black, Large
Amazon Essentials Menâ€™s 2-Pack Loose-Fit Performance Shorts, Black/Black, Medium
- Train in confidence with this pack of two lightweight shorts made with quick-dry, moisture-wicking, closed-hole mesh
- Loose fit is designed for all day comfort and full range of motion
- Internal drawcord, reflective logo, 8" inseam
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size Medium
HEAD Men's Break Point Mesh Insert Workout Gym & Running Shorts w/ Elastic Waistband & Drawstring - Break Black, Medium
- TRUE PERFORMANCE: HEAD gym shorts will quickly become your new baseline for support and comfort during your workouts. Functional side mesh inserts will give you the cooling you need to outlast the competition.
- WORKOUT SMARTER: Our sport shorts are designed with quick-dry fabric specially designed to wick moisture from your skin. Stay cool and dry during high intensity workouts and never have to stop or slow down again because of sweat.
- VERSATILE: No matter what moves you, these athletic shorts with pockets will be with you every step of the way. Equally great for basketball, tennis, crossfit or just relaxing around the house.
- SECURE FIT: The fitness shorts' elastic waistband and drawsting closure hug the waist for a comfortably snug fit, while the soft fabric hangs relaxed on hips and legs.
- POLY BLEND: Our men's activewear is made with an ultra lightweight polyester & spandex blend for a soft and durable finish.
Champion Men's Long Mesh Short With Pockets,Black,Medium
- Lightweight, breathable mesh fabric
- Internal quickcord for adjustability
- Side pockets for storage
adidas Men's Club 7 Inch Tennis Short, White, Medium
- Pockets: Average
- Length: Inseam: 7"
- Overall Fit: Regular
- Front pockets
- Moisture wicking stretch woven Climalite fabric keeps you comfortable on court
Under Armour Men's Raid 10-inch Workout Gym Shorts, Black (001)/Graphite, Large
- HeatGear fabric is ultra-soft & smooth for extreme comfort with very little weight
- UPF 30 protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
Nike Court Dry 7 Inch Short (011, M)
- Sport: Tennis
- Color(s): Bordeaux/Black
- Material/Fabric: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Sizes Available: S-XXL
Babolat Men's Play Tennis Shorts, White/White (US Size Medium)
adidas Boys' Big Active Sports Athletic Short, Speed 18 Collegiate Navy, XL(18/20)
- Side seam pockets
- Drawcord-adjustable elastic waist
- 3-Stripes on legs
- Embroidered adidas Badge of Sport on lower leg
Nike Men's Dry Training Shorts, Black/Black/White, Medium
- NIKE SHORTS: These Dri-FIT shorts for men keep you dry and comfortable when active. Take training to the next level with sweat management technology and motion vents that allow you to move freely. Mesh pockets provide breathable storage and side inset mesh enhances ventilation.
- MEN'S ATHLETIC SHORTS: Can be used cross functionally as men's gym shorts. Embroidered Nike Swoosh trademark on the men's shorts' left hem.
- DRI-FIT TECHNOLOGY: Nike Dry fabric with Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin to the surface of the garment where it evaporates quickly to help keep you dry and comfortable.
- ADJUSTABLE DESIGN: These athletic shorts have an elastic waistband and internal drawstring to create a secure, adjustable fit. Pockets stay stabilized during movement. 9" inseam hits right above the knee with flat seams that feel smooth against the skin.
- TRAINING SHORTS: Machine wash, imported, fabric: 100% polyester
Casey Johnson's Lover, Tila Tequila, Entertains the Paparazzi with a Sexy Photo Shoot
To the paparazzi, Tila Tequila, lover of the late Casey Johnson, holds up a doormat with the word "leave." But the other photos show Tila posing seductively in tiny blue jean shorts and a tight, cleavage baring top.
Crocodile tears or a typical day in the life of camera ready celebrities?
Socialite Casey Johnson was a diabetic, however, the cause of her death is still unknown. She was also an out lesbian engaged to bisexual reality TV star Tila Tequila. Tila's response to the death has been varied. She's ranted about Casey's family on Twitter. She's given emotional talks on video. She's called the police on Nikky Hilton and Bijou Phillips when they came by her home to gather some of Casey's belongings. And she's posed seductively for the paparazzi. But if this is behavior typical of someone who is used to media attention, should there be less of it after the death of a loved one? Can you mourn a loved one and still pose in sexy shorts when the paparazzi hangs outside your door? Would a lover who is truly grieving be more likely to stay inside with the curtains drawn? Only Tila can answer that. On her blog she does more ranting, this time at bloggers who question her sincerity. "I was just trying to be nice to paparazzi's because that's just who I am in real life! I am nice to people! Whether paparazzi, janitors, waiters, etc. That is just who I am!"
With Casey Johnson gone, what's next for Tila Tequila?
Casey Johnson's lover Tila Tequila was never much of a media favorite, and her actions of late don't help to cast her in a positive light. However, the woman who came from a troubled past to become a star, best known for starring in the MTV series A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila, has made a name for herself. She is considered a fighter, and it cannot be assumed that crazy antics mean the end of her career. One would argue that "crazy" is part of what Tila is all about. However, if Tila wants people to respect Casey's death, she should make sure she's doing the same.
Tila Tequila Mourns Casey Johnson with Staged, Sexy Photo Shoot, The Hollywood Gossip