Best Tennis Shorts Reviews in 2023
adidas Men's Club 3-Stripes 9-Inch Tennis Shorts, White/Black, X-Large
- Ventilated shorts for the tennis court.
- Climacool ventilation; Mesh ventilation inserts on inner leg and back yoke
- Regular fit strikes a comfortable balance between loose and snug
- These shorts are made with recycled polyester to save resources and decrease emissions
Amazon Essentials Menâ€™s 2-Pack Loose-Fit Performance Shorts, Medium Grey/Navy, Small
- Train in confidence with this pack of two lightweight shorts made with quick-dry, moisture-wicking, closed-hole mesh
- Loose fit is designed for all day comfort and full range of motion
- Internal drawcord, reflective logo, 8" inseam
- Sport made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size Medium
HEAD Men's Break Point Mesh Insert Workout Gym & Running Shorts w/ Elastic Waistband & Drawstring - Break Black, Medium
- TRUE PERFORMANCE: HEAD gym shorts will quickly become your new baseline for support and comfort during your workouts. Functional side mesh inserts will give you the cooling you need to outlast the competition.
- WORKOUT SMARTER: Our sport shorts are designed with quick-dry fabric specially designed to wick moisture from your skin. Stay cool and dry during high intensity workouts and never have to stop or slow down again because of sweat.
- VERSATILE: No matter what moves you, these athletic shorts with pockets will be with you every step of the way. Equally great for basketball, tennis, crossfit or just relaxing around the house.
- SECURE FIT: The fitness shorts' elastic waistband and drawsting closure hug the waist for a comfortably snug fit, while the soft fabric hangs relaxed on hips and legs.
- POLY BLEND: Our men's activewear is made with an ultra lightweight polyester & spandex blend for a soft and durable finish.
Roadbox Mens Running Shorts 5 Inch Quick Dry Gym Athletic Workout Traning Tennis Shorts with Liner and Zipper Pocket Blue
- ♡ SIZE SUGGESTION: You can refer to the customer size recommendation in the description page of our details page. If you like loose style, pick the next larger size.
- ♡ COMFORTABLE FABRIC: 97% polyser and 3% spandex, the shell of our running shorts is cool dry, silky and lightweight. 88% polyster and 12% spandex, our built-in mesh stretchable lining gives you great breathability and flexibility.
- ♡ CONVENIENT POCKETS: Three pockets provide you the greatest convenience and the rear zipper pocket considerately provides safe storage when you are running.
- ♡ ADJUSTABLE DRAWSTRING: Elastic waistband and adjustable inner drawstring of our men's workout running shorts can perfectly fit your waist and keeps your shorts from sliding down.
- We assure you of the superior quality of each Roadbox product . If you are unsatisfied, we promise you a great customer service. Therefore, contact us at the first time and we will solve your problem at once.
Naviskin Women's 5" Active Yoga Shorts Workout Fitness Lounge Outdoor Shorts with Big Pockets Grey Size XL
- Lightweight & breathable fabric wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Big side pockets are available for 4.7", 5", 5.5" mobile phone
- Reflective logo helps you stand out in low light
- Occasions: yoga, running, golf, workout, jogging, walking, lounging, gym fitness, casual use, etc.
Tennis TV for Fire TV
- Official ATP live streaming tennis app
- REQUIRES ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION
- All ATP Tour 1000s, 500 and 250 tournaments
- Nitto ATP Finals, Next Gen ATP Finals and the ATP Cup
- Full replays
- Classic tennis matches
Nike Men's 7" Running Shorts, Sweat Wicking Running Shorts Men Need, Black/Black, M
- COOL COMFORT ON THE RUN: Men's Nike running shorts deliver lightweight coverage and sweat-wicking support that lasts throughout the most intense workouts.
- DRI-FIT TECHNOLOGY: Nike Dri-FIT technology moves sweat away from your skin to the running shorts where it evaporates quickly to help keep you dry, comfortable and focused.
- MESH PIPING: The men's Nike running shorts feature mesh piping along the seams to provide a cool comfort that goes the distance.
- COMFORTABLE FIT: The internal liner provides additional coverage while the mesh seam piping enhances breathability. The running shorts for men have an elastic waistband and drawcord providing a snug fit.
- MEN'S RUNNING SHORTS: Machine wash, imported, body fabric: 100% recycled polyester, side panels, 100% polyester
Under Armour Men's Raid 10-inch Workout Gym Shorts, Black (001)/Graphite, Large
- HeatGear fabric is ultra-soft & smooth for extreme comfort with very little weight
- UPF 30 protects your skin from the sun's harmful rays
- 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
How to Cut Off Jeans for Shorts or Capri Pants
Warm weather means leggy fashions. Folks bare calves and more in the sun. Summer months bring casual and fun fashions and a chance to recycle old blue jeans and too-short pants. Try these 7 ways to transform denim jeans into summer shorts.
How can you transform a tired (or too-short) pair of blue jeans into a fashionable pair of shorts, crops or Capri pants?
Try these seven simple strategies for recycling denim jeans and other casual pants for summer wear. Choose the style that suits your own figure and fashion sense: classic Capri pants, sporty crops or simple shorts (from modest Bermuda shorts to micro-mini Daisy Dukes).
Here are two tips for success, in transforming denim jeans or pants into shorts, crops or Capri pants. First, be sure to select a pair of jeans or pants that fits well in the waist and seat. Next, be sure measure very carefully before cutting.
Recycle Old Blue Jeans to Make Contrast Cuffed Denim Shorts, Crops or Capri Pants.
Contrast cuffed shorts, crops or Capri pants require a bit of sewing, but this method of recycling old blue jeans results in a neatly polished style for summer fashion.
Using an old pair of jeans or pants, measure and cut each pant leg to the desired length. Add 1" before cutting.
Use a seam ripper to open 3" of the outer seam (at the bottom) of each leg. Measure the width of one open pants leg.
Cut two pieces of contrast fabric, at least 2" wide and the same length as the width of each pant leg.
With right sides together, machine-stitch one length of contrast fabric to each pant leg. Use a stem iron to press seam flat.
Turn jean shorts, crops or Capri pants inside-out. Fold contrast fabric over the newly created hem seam. Tuck raw edge under, and press. Stitch folded raw edge to seam to create contrast cuff.
Re-stitch side seams closed (on each leg).
Contrast cuff may be folded up (to show) or folded inside the hem, depending upon the wearer's personal fashion preferences.
Recycle Old Blue Jeans to Make Deep Fringed Denim Shorts.
Deep fringed denim shorts are a summer fashion favorite for both men and women, and they are easy to make.
Grab an old pair of blue jeans or denim pants. Measure and cut each pant leg to the desired shorts length. Add at least 2" before cutting with sharp scissors. (Use pinking shears for a slight zig-zag edge, if desired.)
Wash the cut-off shorts, and dry them (in an automatic dryer) to begin the fringing. Pull horizontal threads from the bottom of each shorts leg to add as much fringe as you want.
Recycle Old Blue Jeans to Make Frayed Fashion Denim Shorts.
Distressed denim shorts may be stylish in summer. What a super way to recycle a faded, old pair of jeans.
Select a pair of blue jeans, and measure carefully. Cut off each pant leg to the desired shorts length. Add at least 1" before cutting.
Pull horizontal threads from the bottom of each shorts leg to create fringing.
Use the edge of a serrated knife, sandpaper or an industrial file to rough up selected sections of the shorts. (Try to avoid the seat or crotch areas, to keep shorts intact for wearing.)
Recycle Old Blue Jeans to Make Hemmed Shorts, Crops or Capri Pants.
With a bit of sewing, recycled blue jeans can become neat and tidy shorts, crops or Capri pants. (Khakis and other casual pants may be turned into shorter styles by this method as well.)
First, pick a pair of blue jeans or trousers. Measure carefully before cutting pants to desired length.
Turn cut-off pants inside-out. Create a hem (on each leg) by turning up hemline about 1" and pressing it with a steam iron. Turn ¼" of each raw hem edge under, and press it neatly before machine-sewing. Turn shorts, crops or Capri pants right-side-out, and iron hem before wearing your newly created summer fashion style.
Recycle Old Blue Jeans to Make Huck Finn Style Denim Shorts.
Mark Twain's classic character Huck Finn has come to epitomize the ultimate in casual summer fashion. What sort of shorts would Huck Finn have worn? This river-rafting prankster probably would have donned ratty, ragged cut-off shorts. The Huck Finn look is easy to achieve.
First, take a pair of old jeans. Line up each leg hem, and measure carefully to the desired shorts length. Add at least 3" before cutting.
Using very sharp scissors, cut each pant leg in a shallow zig-zag pattern. (Be cautious in doing so, to prevent the zigs or zags from cutting too deeply into the remaining shorts.)
Wash the cut-off shorts, and dry them (in an automatic dryer) to begin the fringing. Pull horizontal threads from the bottom of each shorts leg to add fringe, if desired.
Recycle Old Blue Jeans to Make Rolled-Cuff Shorts, Crops or Capri Pants.
Rolled-cuff shorts, crops or Capri pants are super simple to create from old blue jeans. The slimmest-fitting jeans work best for this summer style.
Lay out blue jeans, and measure carefully. (Be sure to add at least 2" before cutting.) Serge or stitch raw edges (using a zig-zag stitch) for added durability.
Try on cut-off jeans, and roll up cuffs to the desired length.
Recycle Old Blue Jeans to Make Ruffled Edge Denim Shorts, Crops or Capri Pants.
Ruffled edge denim shorts, crops or Capri pants add a frilly, feminine flair to summer fashion styling.
Measure a pair of old blue jeans to your desired length. Add 1" before cutting.
Turn cut-off jeans inside-out. Use a steam iron to press ½" of the hemline of each leg under. Pin and machine-stitch an eyelet, lace or other desired trim - so that this ruffle peeks out from the hemline on the outside of each pant leg. Stitch right sides of ruffle ends together to eliminate raw edges.
Get ready for summer fashions by making shorts, crops and Capris from old jeans.