Best Tennis Strings For Intermediate Player in 2023
Babolat Pure Aero Lite Black/Yellow Tennis Racquet (4 1/4" Inch Grip) Strung SG Spiraltek Black Tennis String (Best Racket for Spin)
Babolat Pure Aero Team Black/Yellow Tennis Racquet (4 1/8" Inch Grip) Strung with Black Tennis String (Best Racket for Spin)
- A SPIN MACHINE: Everything about the Babolat Pure Aero Team Black/Red/Yellow Performance Tennis Racquet lends itself to power and spin. You’ll keep your opponent pinned well behind the baseline with your penetrating, heavy topspin shots. Play just like your favorite, all-time #1 French Open player, Rafael Nadal.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.; Length: 27 in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 10.6oz / 300.5g; 13in / 33.02cm / 4 pts HL; Swingweight: 305; Stiffness: 69; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium; Swing Speed: Medium; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro; String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses; String Tension: 50-59 pounds
- RACKET TECHNOLOGIES: Active Cortex (reduces shock and vibration), Aeromodular2 (2nd generation frame shape that reduces drag and increases swing speed), FSI Spin (less dense string pattern allows strings to bite the ball)
- CHOICE OF FREE CUSTOM STRING COLORS: Choose your string color to stand out on the court! High end, synthetic gut at mid-range tension is included with the purchase of this racquet at no additional cost
- DOES NOT COME WITH BABOLAT LOGO STENCIL
Babolat Combo Pack RPM Blast 17 Plus VS 16 Tennis String
- 2 20 foot / 6.1 m spools
- Gauge 17 / 1.25mm of RPM Blast
- Gauge 16 / 1.30mm of VS 16
- Extruded monofilament with an octagonal profile and natural gut
Babolat VS Natural Gut Tennis Strings -Full Sets - 16 Gauge - Black Color - in Multi-Packs - Best Control, Playability Power (2-Packs)
- BEST STRING FOR PERFORMANCE: The Babolat VS Touch Thermogut (Natural Gut) 16 Gauge in Black Color is unrivaled in its playability, power, control, and comfort. These are the natural gut strings most tour pros use.
- EXCELLENT FOR ARM ISSUES: Natural gut are some of the softest strings on the market. They help to absorb unwanted vibrations, leaving your shoulder and elbow with far less issues.
- EXTRA LAYER ADDED FOR LONGEVITY: As most of us know, natural gut strings are awesome to play with, but don't always last very long, and are obviously more expensive than your average set of strings. Babolat addressed this problem with BT7 Technology, which is an added layer structure that increases the durability without losing feel or comfort.
Head Graphene 360 Extreme MP (4 1/8 Inch Grip) Tennis Racquet Strung with Black String
- CONTROLLABLE AND COMFORTABLE: The Head Graphene 360 Extreme MP Tennis Racket for 2019 is perfect for beginner to intermediate players looking for control, comfort, and spin out of their stick. It's easily maneuvered and gives the player ample access to spin due to the wider 360 Spin Grommets used in the string pattern.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.; Length: 27 in / 68.58cm; Strung Weight: 11.2oz / 318g; 13.18in / 33.48cm / 3 pts HL; Swingweight: 328; Stiffness: 63; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 21mm; Composition: Graphene 360 / Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Grip Type: Head Hydrosorb Pro; String Pattern: 16 Mains X 19 Crosses; String Tension: 52-62 pounds
- 360 GRAPHENE RACKET TECHNOLOGY: Graphene 360 is a special type of space age carbon fiber that is woven into the structure of the frame itself, which provides greater stability and less twisting. It also creates the most optimal energy transfer from frame to ball on the market today. The end result is far more power without sacrificing precision shotmaking.
- FREE STRINGING: High End Custom Color Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost
- DOES NOT COME WITH HEAD LOGO STENCIL ON STRINGS
Wilson Tour Slam Strung Tennis Racquet, 4 1/4-Inch, Black/Green
- Volcanic Frame Technology provides enhanced power and stability
- Power Strings feature longer mainstrings for explosive power
- Stop Shock Pads Reduce racket vibration for greater control
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweetspot for increased power
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 3/8)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
HEAD Ti S6 Tennis Racket Pre-Strung Head Heavy Balance 27.75 Inch Racquet - 4 1/8 In Grip
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: The HEAD Ti S6 graphite tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 115" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD HEAVY ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head heavy balance which can aid in stability and control when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable and lightweight titanium & graphite fiber technology, the S6 tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 252 g / 8.9 oz, Head Size : 115in, Grip Size: 4.125in, Length: 27.75in.
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Volcanic frame technology for power and stability
- Power strings longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock pads for improved comfort
- Strung, no cover.Unstrung Balance:33.5CM/3 Pts HL
Babolat 2018 Pure Drive 26 Junior Black/Blue/White Tennis Racquet (4" Grip), Strung with Blue Tennis Racket String
- JUNIOR VERSION OF THE BEST SELLING PURE DRIVE: The Babolat 2018 Pure Drive 26 Junior Black/Blue/White Tennis Racket is simply a 1-inch smaller version of the world-class, adult length Pure Drive, complete with same advanced racket technologies (see 3rd bullet point for more information). This is the perfect stick in which to get your aspiring junior player used to the adult versions.
- RACQUET SPECIFICATIONS: Head Size 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.; Length: 26.0in / 66cm; Strung Weight: 8.8oz / 250g; Stiffness: 64; Beam Width: 23mm / 26mm / 23mm; Composition: Graphite; Power Level: Low-Medium; Stroke Style: Medium-Full; Swing Speed: Medium-Fast; Grip Type: Babolat Syntec Pro; String Pattern: 16 Mains X 19 Crosses; String Tension: 46-52 pounds
- RACQUET TECHNOLOGIES: FSI POWER: Wider string spacing increases power, spin, and playability; EVO BEAM: Specialized beam thickness to create less torque at impact, creating better responsiveness; GT Tech: Additional frame rigidity allows for more power and precision shot making; ELLIPTIC GEOMETRY: Frame design/shape provided more power and control; CORTEX: Shaft vibration dampening system increases feel and helps arm issues; WOOFER: Free moving strings work together, increasing sweet spot size.
- FREE STRINGING: High Quality Babolat Synthetic Gut 16 Gauge Tennis String at Mid-Range Tension Included with the Purchase of this Racquet at No Additional Cost (Babolat stencil logo on strings not included)
- PERFECT GIFT FOR YOUR ASPIRING JUNIOR TOURNAMENT PLAYER
Tennis Racquet Mirror
Use an old tennis racquet to make this unusual mirror.
If you're crazy about a certain sport it can be fun to collect things related to that sport, or to make things for your home, with that sport as the theme. Popular sports themes include football, baseball, and racing, but there are so many more. Say you're a tennis player. It's not all that easy to find tennis-related home decorations, is it? Have you looked? It's not one of the more popular sports, as far as collecting and home decorating, but if it's the sport you love, you might be slightly frustrated, trying to find accents with a tennis theme. That's why you should just make your own. One project that you'll love is to take a tennis racquet and turn it into a nice wall mirror. A tennis racquet mirror is a really easy one to make and it will look fabulous in your bedroom or elsewhere in the home. A tennis racquet mirror isn't a common one but it sure is a cute one. The racquet has a great shape for a mirror ; you'll love it when it's finished.
One option for a mirror that you can use for the project is to go to a place that cuts glass and mirrors. They can cut a piece that will fit the racquet perfectly, however, it can be really costly to have a piece of mirror cut. Expect to spend 30 to 50 bucks for the mirror - and you still have to mount it.
At a craft store, you'll find another option for the tennis racquet mirror. There, they feature various sizes and shapes of mirrors without frames. Without the frame, such a mirror is much cheaper, and you already have the frame - the tennis racquet! Measure the width and length of the racquet itself (minus the handle), to decide on a mirror that will fit nicely. If you want, take the racquet into the store with you, and you can fit it with the perfect, no-frame mirror.
Use Liquid Nail, or a similar product, to attach the mirror to the strings of the racquet. You'll find the Liquid Nail at a large home improvement store. Put down newspapers or plastic, lay the racquet down, and apply the product to the back of the mirror. Push it into the strings to secure, and allow to dry overnight. Hang the new racquet mirror and enjoy it. Now, have you ever thought about a tennis racquet side table...