Best Tennis Wii in 2022
Grand Slam Tennis
Wii Tennis [Explicit]
Mario Power Tennis (Nintendo Selects)
- The wild multiplayer action of the Nintendo GameCube hit, Mario Power Tennis, returns with added Wii controls and widescreen presentation.
- With Wii controls, players simply swing the Wii Remote controller to hit forehands and backhands and to apply spin. The motion controls open this classic game to new gamers and offers experienced gamers the option to attach a Nunchuk controller for additional precision.
- Players can play as familiar characters from the Mario universe. Every character has a defensive and offensive Power Shot that can send opponents reeling or return out-of-reach balls.
- Players can be as crazy as they like. Play traditional tournaments, or hit the Gimmick Courts for wild matches not possible in the real world.
- This game was originally released for the Nintendo GameCube system. The ability to use Wii controllers has been added to this version.
Virtua Tennis 4 - Nintendo Wii
- New motion control compatibility via Wii MotionPlus and Wii Remote Plus gives players ultimate freedom, accuracy and style in shot placement.
- Players challenge each other from around the world using new online center matchmaking and tournament play.
- The brand new Match Momentum feature makes for more dramatic matches. In building up their Match Momentum gauge over the course of a match, players revel in their improved abilities and confidence.
- The crazy Virtua Tennis series' signature mini-games are now in available in multiplayer mode and online.
- Lineup. of 19 players includes Nadal, Federer, Murray, Sharapova, Williams, Djokovic, Ivanovic, Del Potro, Wozniacki and more.
Wii Prince Tennis Racquet
- Play Wii tennis with the Prince Wii racket
- Securely put your controller into the slot put the strap through the base and you are ready to play
- Wii Remotes not included
- Feel like you are at the U.S Open or on centre court at Wimbledon
CTA Digital Wii Grand Slam Sports Pack (Black)
- Comes with Tennis Racket, Baseball Bat, Golf Club, Steering Wheel, Clear Cover and Wrist Strap
- Wii MotionPlus compatible
- Lightweight material assures that equipment is not a heavy burden on your arms
- Each attachment features a compartment for the Wii Remote
- Works with or without the MotionPlus Adapter
Top Spin 4 - Nintendo Wii
- Experience the intensity, emotion and excitement of real-life tennis matches set on the world's most hallowed courts
- All-new crowd effects build in intensity at crucial points in the match
- More than 4,000 new Signature Style animations ensure your player looks and moves exactly like its real-life counterpart
- Innovative game controls mimic real-life tennis swings to allow gamers of all experience levels to become a force to be reckoned with
- Play as any of 25 top tennis pros, including Andre Agassi, Boris Becker, Michael Chang and more
Wii Tennis [Explicit]
Virtua Tennis 2009 - Nintendo Wii
- Take your career online and compete for the ultimate title of Virtua Tennis Champion with the new online ranking system. With prize money you earn in online tournaments, you can purchase over 800 items in the new Tennis Store and upgrade your character.
- New Players / Courts – Play as or against over 20 of the world’s top players, including seven new to Virtua Tennis and three legends. All-new arenas and the officially licensed Davis Cup provide the most realistic tennis competition to date.
- New Player Creation System – You now have full control over facial, body and clothing customization, as well as the depth to populate the game world with hundreds of unknown opponents.
- More Court Games – Playing alone or with up to three friends compete in 12 mini-games, five completely new, and upload your hi-scores on the worldwide rankings in games such as Zoo Feeder and Pirate War.
- Improved Gameplay – Courtside action is better than ever, with extensive updates to the famous arcade-style Virtua Tennis match engine, as well as 3D crowds and a more realistic courtside experience.
Grand Slam Tennis (Renewed)
- Hone your skills on the practice courts with controllable ball machines at every venue.
- Utilize Nintendo MotionPlus to hit a variety of shots such as top spin, slice, flat, lobs and drop shots.
- Create your own player then set off to conquer the various skill and legends challenges to accumulate skills and try to win all four Grand Slam titles.
- A dozen party games can be played, using seven core Tennis Academy style games with group friendly scoring and presentation.
- Play against new opponents online. Every win contributes to your country on the Battle of the Nations leader board.
What to Expect from the Nintendo Wii: The Long Awaited New Console
This feature reviews the Nintendo Wii and gives reasons why this will be the best next generation system available on the market.
· The Design of the Console
As previously mentioned, the Nintendo Wii is the smallest games console ever manufactured. Additionally, you can choose to display the console either vertically or horizontally. There is a self loading single media bay that will play both single and double layered 12 centimeter discs as well as the 8 centimeter Nintendo Game Cube games.
It has also been designed to be able to access the Internet even when it is switched off. It can enable a wireless connection to the Nintendo DS, which is a great function for many gamers. One of the best features however, has to be the fact that it has downloadable access to over 20 years of original games from the Super Nintendo, the Nintendo 64 and even the original Nintendo. There are also a section of games featured on the console, which has a selection of Sega Genesis titles and also games from the TurboGrafx console.
Its specifications include 512 megabytes of internal flash memory and a bay for an SD memory card that allows players to expand the internal flash memory. There are two USB 2.0 ports and it has built in Wi-fi capability. There are also four ports for original Nintendo Game Cube controllers and two slots for Nintendo Game Cube memory cards.
Overall this is by far the best design Nintendo have ever come up with and the fact that it can be stored both vertically and horizontally makes it excellent for storage capabilities.
· Game Choices
The amount of games that will be available to play on the Nintendo Wii is amazing. As mentioned earlier, there are over 20 years worth of games from previous Nintendo models to choose from and there are also new titles being released with its launch. There will be something to suit everybody's taste and the new games are going to be released by the top game manufacturers including Electronic Arts and Sega. Titles that are exclusive to Nintendo will be released on the Wii as well, including The Legend of Zelda and Mario series.
· The Controller
The controller for this console is absolutely unique. It has a built in motion sensor along with speakers so that you are able to hear sound through the controller. It basically looks like a small sized television remote and it has wireless capability.
The motion sensors make sure that you can play the game in the most natural of ways. You can swing the remote as you would when you are trying to swing a golf club or a tennis racket, and it will control the game.
You are literally in control of all the movements within the game, which will make you feel like you are part of it. It also vibrates and gives you a feel for the game like no other games console controllers. There is nothing like it available on any of the other consoles The Nintendo Wii is set to be a big hit and when it is released in stores, there is little doubt that the consoles will sell out quickly. It is by far the best console that Nintendo have designed and it is set to bring a new meaning to game play.