Best Used Tennis Racquets in 2023
Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet (EA)
Wilson Tour Slam Tennis Racquet (EA)
- Power String bridge
- Longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop shock sleeves for improved comfort
- Grip Size: 4 3/8
Wilson Tour Slam Adult Strung Tennis Racket, 4 1/4" - Purple
- Aluminum construction
- Volcanic frame technology provides power and stability
- Power strings increase power
- Stop shock pads reduce Racquet vibration for greater control
- Strung balance 3 points head light
Wilson Energy XL Tennis Racquet (EA)
- V-Matrix Technology creates larger sweet spot for increased power
- AirLite Alloy frame composition delivers lightweight strength
- Stop Shock Sleeves for reduced racket vibration and improved feel
- Extra large head generates greater power
- Extra length provides extended reach and court coverage
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 1/4)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
Wilson Blade Team Tennis Racket, 4 3/8"
- Thinner beam construction enhances dwell time and adds control for aggressive players
- Frame geometry and design inspired by current blade performance frames
- Matte finish with detailed pattern on inner rim above 3 & 9
- Pre-strung with Wilson sensation, a multifilament string built for arm-friendly comfort and playability
HEAD Ti. Instinct Supreme Tennis Racket - Pre-Strung Head Light Balance 27 Inch Racquet - 4 1/4 In Grip, Pink
- HEAD PERFORMANCE: Born out of revolutionizing how we ski and play tennis, HEAD has constantly pushed athletic equipment into the modern era. For all levels of play, HEAD offers nothing but the best tennis equipment on the market.
- GREAT FOR BEGINNERS: The HEAD Ti Instinct Supreme tennis racket is an ideal choice for a wide age range of casual players. The oversized 109" head creates a larger sweet spot, great for players still mastering precision.
- HEAD LIGHT ADVANTAGE: The adult tennis racket has a head light balance which helps reduce vibration and aids in stability when hitting the ball.
- DURABLE TITANIUM: Made with a durable Nano Titanium technology, the lightweight tennis rackets are built to last.
- DIMENSIONS: Frame Weight: 275 g / 9.7 oz, Head Size : 109in, Grip Size: 4.25in, Length: 27in.
Wilson Junior US Open Tennis Racquet, 25" L, Black/White - 55063
- Aluminum Racquet
- Approved for tennis players 10 and under
- Strung racquet without a cover
oppum Adult Carbon Fiber Tennis Racket, Super Light Weight Tennis Racquets Shock-Proof and Throw-Proof,Include Tennis Bag Tennis Overgrip (Aluminum-Carbon Racquet(Balck Green), 4 3/8)
- 🥇1.Triangular Structure and Comfortable Wooden Handle Double Shock Absorption: This tennis racket uses a triangular-shaped frame to absorb shock. The combination of the handle and the face is a triangle that has a firm effect and absorbs bad vibrations, making the batting more comfortable. It also comes with a wooden handle t, plus a shock-absorbing hand glue. It can double filter bad vibration and improve the comfort of the handle grip. Let you switch the racquet angle more freely.
- 🥇2. Independent Hole Position, Double Hole Technology Threading: Each threading hole on the racket adopts independent rubber hole position and is threaded by double hole technology, which not only has beautiful appearance, but also makes the racket more stable and durable. This independent small hole threading not only can better protect the ball line, extend the life of the racket, but also maximize the elastic effect when you hit the ball, giving you a good sports experience.
- 🥇3. Carbon Fiber and Aluminum Metal Double-Mix Material: The racket frame is made of carbon fiber and aluminum metal mixed material, and the handle is wooden handle. The racquet face has a highly durable mesh belt, which improves the performance of the racquet and increases the strength and stability of the ball. Whether it's the material of the racket frame or the paint on the outer layer of the racket, its quality and weight are very high, giving you a good tennis game experience.
- 🥇4. Lightweight and Comfortable Experience: Weight of the unstrung adult tennis racket is about 0.61lb,very light. The tennis racket length is 685mm, Face size is 110 inch square and grip size is 4 3/8, this size suitable for all men and women, good idea for professionals and beginners.You can enjoy the tennis ball game longer and do not have shoulder pain caused by other heavier racket.The package include 1×Racket, 1×Carrying Bag, 1×Tennis Grip, 1×Shock Absorber.
- 🥇5.Quality After-sales Service: This tennis racket is particularly affordable and the quality of the racket is guaranteed, especially for beginners and entertainers. You can use this racket with confidence, which can give you a good sports experience. If there are any quality problems with the racket, you can contact us. We have the best service team to solve all customer's questions and problems.
Wilson Pro Staff Team Tennis Racket, 4 3/8"
- Larger headsize and lighter weight augments playability and forgiveness in a control-oriented frame
- Frame geometry and design inspired by current Pro Staff performance frames
- Matte finish with detailed pattern on inner rim above 3 & 9
- Pre-strung with Wilson Sensation, a multifilament string built for arm-friendly comfort and playability
Racquetball Practice Strategy
This blog provides a list of effective warm-up practice drills for playing racquetball.
Serve five times from the middle of the court while aiming for a specific area on the back wall. Follow this by serving five times from the right side of the service area, and then five times from the left side. Practicing serves for a racquetball player is like throwing pre-game pitches for a baseball pitcher . . . no matter how long you've been playing, you need that "warm-up" time to get your rhythm going.
Stand on the left side of the court and hit five line drive shots along the side wall. Your goal is for the ball to stay as close to the side wall as possible after bouncing off the front wall. Repeat this process on the right side of the court. This drill is vital for testing your accuracy. A good strategy in racquetball is key, but strategy without accuracy is virtually worthless.
Rally with yourself. For approximately five minutes, hit the ball off the front wall. Don't worry about trying to prevent the ball from bouncing twice-your main goal here is just to get the blood pumping while working on your hand-eye coordination. Remember that this is just a warm-up, so don't expend too much of your energy before your actual match.
4. KILL SHOT
Stand in the middle of the court and attempt some hard-driving kill shots. Try to get them as low as possible, preferably only a couple inches above the floor. Continue to practice these kill shots until you successfully complete three of them. The perfect kill shots will bounce two times on the floor before reaching the service area. Remember to set your feet and bend your knees for these kill shots. Do not be lazy. If you are lazy in your practice shots, then you will likely be lazy in your game-time shots, as well.
During the last couple of minutes of your practice time, have a little fun and attempt a new shot. You cannot expect to continually exceed with just one or two good shots. You always need to be looking to add to your arsenal. Perhaps you can craft a new Z-shot, a "dink" shot, a ceiling shot, or maybe even a "spin" shot, in which you take more of a sidearm approach to undercut the ball and cause it to curve as it approaches and bounces off the front wall. If you spend enough time experimenting, you are bound to eventually come up with a couple more "secret weapon shots" that will enhance your overall performance.