Best Vr Tennis in 2023
VR Ping Pong Pro (PS4)
Giro Unisex's Rumble VR MTB Cycling Shoes, Black/Glowing Red, Size 42
- THE DAILY ADVENTURER : The Rumble VR is a versatile shoe that's made to inspire a sense of adventure.
- UPPER High-quality, breathable synthetic and mesh upper Laced closure with a lace holder Tubular laces are durable and hold a knot
- OUTSOLE Molded SPD-compatible shank with optimized cleat zone EVA midsole Vibram Ecostep rubber outsole
- FOOTBED Die-cut EVA footbed
- WEIGHT 425 grams (size 42)
Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset â€“ 128GB
- Next level gameplay: Launching with original games and experiences like Vader Immortal: A Star Wars VR Series.
- All-in-one VR: Simply set up the device with your Oculus mobile app and Oculus Quest has everything you need to explore VR, right out of the box.
- Insight tracking: Oculus Insight tracking system instantly reflects your movements in VR without the need for any external accessories.
- Touch controllers: Oculus Touch controllers precisely recreate your hands, their gestures and interactions, so every game is real enough to reach out and touch.
- Beyond room-scale: Oculus Quest works with your environment, so you can play standing or sitting, in spaces big or small.
YoK Nintendo Switch Joy Con Tennis Racket 2 Pack Compatible With Games Like Mario Tennis - Blue and Red
- FEELS LIKE YOU'RE ACTUALLY PLAYING TENNIS: Add realism and fun to your tennis game with these wireless rackets
- INCLUDES SAFETY WRIST STRAP: The safety wrist strap is included for extra safety
- RACKETS SEPARATE INTO 2 PARTS FOR EASY STORAGE: Save space by breaking these into separate pieces before storing
- SECURELY HOLDS THE JOY-CON CONTROLLER IN PLACE: Keeping it secure adds and additional safety feature
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: Includes a 1 year limited warranty
VR Ping Pong Pro - PlayStation 4
- Single match - (player vs CPU or player 1 vs player 2)
- Online multiplayer - choose to play single matches or tournaments with people all over the world
- Become the best in Tournament mode - pyramid-style tournaments are ranked by difficulty
- True to life physics, (with full-spin mechanics), make it feel like you're really there!
- A variety of photo-realistic environments, placing you right at the center of the action
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER
- Fast combat , new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go
- 2018 Nintendo. Original Game: Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc
- Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) Content Description: Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief, Suggestive Themes
Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 - Nintendo Switch
- It’s party time, and everyone’s invited! Team up with Mario, Sonic, and friends on Nintendo Switch in action-packed sporting events! Bring your best moves to the track, the gym, the ring, or the water in dozens of different party games everyone will enjoy.
- Skateboard, surf, and race your way to the top! With more than 30 events to master in this fun-filled Olympic Games contest, there are plenty of ways to prove your skills to your friends in multiplayer mode.
- The team’s all here! Play as Mario, Sonic, or choose from a star-studded cast of colorful characters from your favorite games.
- Dive into unique Dream Events that layer fantastical chaos with reality. Zip through a downhill obstacle course on your hoverboard, throwdown for territorial control with lightning-fast karate action, or smash the most targets inside a traditional Japanese manor!
- And you won’t want to miss an epic story mode that sends you to 1964 to compete in classic, retro 2D sports events. Play any way you want on your Nintendo Switch. We’re talking motion and button controls, single and dual Joy-Con, single-player and multiplayer, local split-screen and online!
Carnival Games - PlayStation 4
- Like a real-life country fair, carnival games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over
- Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true carnival games party
- Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters
Butterfly Hadraw VR FL Blade with Tenergy 05 2.1 Red/Black Rubbers Pro-Line Table Tennis Racket
- Fast, All-Wood Racket for Heavy Spin and Speed Play
- Hadraw VR Blade with Flared Handle
- Tenergy 05 2.1 Red and Black
- Comes Assembled
- Speed 90, Spin 100, Control 85
Super Mario Maker 2 - Nintendo Switch
- This sequel to the Super Mario Maker game launches exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system
- Play a nearly limitless number of side scrolling Super Mario courses anytime, anywhere
- Start with the 100+ built in courses in the single player Story Mode, a new Mario adventure that unleashes the creative potential of Super Mario Maker 2
- Break the rules as you use a wide range of parts, tools, and customization options to create the side scrolling Super Mario courses of your dreams alone or together by passing a Joy Con controller to a partner
- With a Nintendo Switch Online membership, power up the fun even further in Course World as part of the vibrant Super Mario Maker 2 community: share your courses, access a near endless supply made by others, enjoy online multiplayer, and more
Williams Fined $10,000 and Match for Tennis Tantrum
Kim Clijsters advanced to the US Open finals yesterday after Serena Williams was issued a point penalty for unsportsmanlike like conduct after a controversial foot fault.
Williams was fined $10,500 dollars for throwing a tantrum and allgedly threating a lineswoman after a being called for a foot fault to give match point to Clijsters. Williams is still subject to further penalties once an offical investigation takes place.
"No matter what the circumstances, no player should be allowed to engage in such behaviour without suffering consequences," WTA tour chief Stacey Allaster said.
Allaster went on to say Willias behavior was "inappropriate" and "unprofessional".
The controversy started after Williams was called for a foot fault at 15-30 when she was serving to stay in the match. Williams, visibly upset, unleashed a shocking tantrum on the lineswoman who called the foot fault on her. From the court you could hear Willias allegedly saying, "I will shove this (expletive) ball down your throat."
The chair umpire then interviened and asked the lineswoan what Williams said. After a discussion ensued about what Willias said with the tournament officials, the chair umpire officially issued the point penalty giving the match to Clijsters.
Despite heavy pressure from the tennis community Williams refuses to issue an official apology to the lineswoman.
"How many people yell at linesman?" Williams said, "Players, athletes get frustrated. I don't know how many times I've seen that happen."
Williams tantrum put Clijsters through the Us Open finals where she will try to make history by becoming the first unseeded woman to win a Grand Slam.
"I am very suprised I've made it to the final. I never really expected to be beating Venus and beating Serena"
Clijsters will play ten seed Caroline Wozniacki in the finals today at Arthur Ashe Stadium.
Williams will play in the womens' doubles final in tommorow with her sister Venus against the one seed Cara Black and Liezel Huber.