10 Best Walking Tennis Shoes For Wide Feet
Updated on: June 2023
Best Walking Tennis Shoes For Wide Feet in 2023
HKR Womens Walking Tennis Shoes Slip On Light Weight Mesh Platform Nursing Shoes Air Cushion Sneakers All Black 9(ZJW1839quanhei41)
ZOCAVIA Men's Non Slip Work Shoes Ultra Lightweight Breathable Mesh Tennis Running Walking Athletic Sneakers New Black 11 M US
- Breathable Mesh Layers: The breathable woven upper will keep your feet away from the wet condition, and create a dry environment for your feet during moving.
- Non-Slip & Lightweight: The rubber outsole is lightweight and offers impact cushioning, anti-twist, abrasion-resistant and anti-slip performance
- Durable Foam Insole: Memory Foam Insole has good elasticity. Further, moisture-wicking insoles help keep your feet cool and comfortable when moving.
- Rubber outsole: Flexible,durable & skid resistant sole offers a safety environment for feet,perfect for walking, running, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, etc
- Excellent Shopping Experience: If you have any quesisons about our products, please feel free contact us, we will handle it within 24 hours.
Feetmat Men's Athletic Shoes Lightweight Sneaker Walking Tennis Slip On Shoes Wide Fashion Sneakers Barefoot Running Shoes Grey 11M
- Breathable mesh upper：Lightweight support and breathable that make your foot always keeps dry and cool.
- Non-slip: The rubber outsole offers impact cushioning, anti-twist, abrasion-resistant and anti-slip performance
- Comfortable insole：the soft insole fits well and protect your ankle ,tongues and feet from hurt
- Occacion：suitable for daily, walking, running, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, exercise, workout, vacation
- Excellent Shopping Experience：If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please feel free to contact us
adidas SWIFT RUN W Women's Swift W Running-Shoes,core black/core black/white,7.5 Medium US
QANSI Mens Running Shoes Non Slip Resistant Workout Sneakers Lightweight Breathable Athletic Sports Walking Gym Tennis Shoes Black 10.5
- Fashion knitted mesh upper for ultra-lightweight support and breathability can maximizes the upper surface,let your foot always keeps dry and cool
- Cushioned insole and breathable lining give you exceptional support and optimize the unique properties of every touch and push
- Comfortable shoes and fashion unique durable, safe environmental protection material, arch support insole gives the midfoot the best support when you move
- Flexible outsole gives the foot maximum range in movement.Classic low-top sneaker featuring three-eyelet lace-up closure for easy on and off
- Perfect choice to pair with any sport or casual assemble. Suitable for parties, casual, walking, running, indoor, sports, outdoor, travel, exercise, workout and any occasion
VOSTEY Men's Non Slip Sneakers Athletic Running Shoes Walking Tennis Shoes Gym Sport Lightweight Breathable Mesh Casual Shoes(9,Blue)
- For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning.
- Lightweight mesh upper delivers complete breathability.
- Uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return.
- Breathable Running Sneakers, good for athletic, walking, jogging, training , workout, daily gym sports, travelling, and casual wear.
- Soft and protective, these running shoes provide just the right amount of cushion in each step to let you float through your run, walk and everyday life.
konhill Women's Walking Tennis Shoes - Lightweight Athletic Casual Gym Slip on Sneakers 7 US Dark Grey,38
- Ultra lightweight and flexible
- Soft comfortable knit mesh fabric and convenient heel-pull loop
- Breathable and comfortable - mesh upper and MD outsole
- Running sneakers with skid-proof outsole, extreme elasticity and stability
- ATTENTION: According to customers'previous reviews which told that our women's sneakers a bit small, we have adjusted our size chart. Now our sneakers are true to the sizes, please choose your size according to US standard. US size 4.5=CN size 35=22.5cm, US size 5=CN size 36=23cm, US size 6=CN size 37=23.5cm, US size 7=CN size 38=24cm, US size 8=CN size 39=24.5cm, US size 8.5=CN size 40=25cm,US size 9=CN size 41
Skechers Men's AFTERÂ BURNÂ M.FIT Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker, Brown/Taupe, 8.5 M US
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
JARLIF Men's Memory Foam Slip On Walking Tennis Shoes Lightweight Gym Jogging Sports Athletic Running Sneakers White 9.5 D(M) US
- Casual sneakers for men are light and comfortable with a soft memory foam insole and a padded heel back.the memory foam is like walking on the clouds.
- More importantly walking shoes for men are mesh so your foot can breath.if you has sweaty feet so these help her feet air out and not be as hot.
- The soft sole is made from durable and MD outsole.men athletic shoes provides the user with the enough buffer between feet and ground.
- Walking shoes simply easily slip on.Material isn’t too tight around the foot but is tight enough that it feels secure on your foot.
- They fit perfectly.mens tennis shoes are just SO comfortable! Like sliding your feet into a marshmallow.
QANSI Mens Non Slip Workout Shoes Breathable Fashion Sneakers Lightweight Athletic Running Walking Gym Tennis Shoes Black 11
- Breathable Mesh Upper: Fashion knitted mesh upper for ultra-lightweight support, very comfortable to wear. Let your foot always keep dry and cool
- Non-Slip Rubber Soles: Rubber soles with high elasticity and good softness can be bended freely, safe and free to walk anywhere
- Unique Design: Fitting feet shape design make them looks beautiful and cool, suitable for all kinds of clothing and occasion
- Technology: High quality safe environmental protection material, arch support insole gives the midfoot the best support when you move
- Flexible Outsole: Gives the foot maximum range in movement, unique ankle design, very convenient to wear and take off
Unknown Tennis Players Get Their Chance to Shine
Tucson area high school boys and girls tennis players, who are consistently overshadowed by their acclaimed teammates, get an opportunity to shine in the 2020 Preseason High School Challenge.
Limited to the high school circuit, these tennis players get eclipsed by their renowned teammates on a regular basis. But this passed Sunday, 64 competitors were in the limelight at the first ever preseason high school tournament for non-Invitational players.
The Jan. 25 challenge was held at the Tucson Racquet and Fitness Club and initiated by the center's athletic director Matt Gleason.
"I wanted to come up with a fun yet competitive idea for the players who don't qualify for the Invitational," he said. "It also gives them a way to get in some practice before the season starts. The turnout was fantastic, for our first time doing this. Hopefully, it'll be even bigger next year."
Fifteen high schools participated in the 2020 Preseason High School Challenge. Desert View HS made the strongest showing with 13 players: 11 girls and two boys. All of the represented schools were 4A and 5A, except for St. Gregory (1A).
"(This tournament) helped me get more experience and prepare for the season," said Desert View's Stephanie Celaya-Serventi, No.1 seed for the Jaguars. "I worked on my serves and footwork today, as well as finishing my strokes."
In the PHSC, competitors played one 6-game set with no advantage points. Each player was guaranteed 5 matches in the tournament, with consolation rounds being called the Compass Draw.
Main Draw winners were Emma Fouts from Catalina Foothills for the girls, and Scott Pretzel, also from CF, for the boys.
"I was tired in that final match, but I just kept hitting (the ball) cross-court and it worked out for me," Fouts said.
TRFC tennis instructor Gretchen Schantz has coached Fouts for the passed two years.
"Emma's a consistent player who always hits the ball hard," she said. "She doesn't make many unforced errors."
In the finals, Fouts defeated her CF teammate Bailey Madden, 6-3.
Also beating one of his own, Pretzel edged out CF's Garret Fenton in a close final round bout, 7-6.
After winning 3 out of the first 5 games of his championship match, Pretzel dropped the next two because of overly-long returns. Down in the set, he battled back with his serve to tie it at 4-4, before ultimately winning the match.
"I was angry at how things were going, so I took it out by playing harder," Pretzel said.
All four finalists in the PHSC were from Catalina Foothills.
Now on the cusp of preseason February tennis practices, these 32 girls and 32 boys now head onto their high school rosters with a tournament under their belts. And in the upcoming months, they'll have a chance to emerge from the shadows and have the Junior USTA soon know these players' names.