Best Way To Cut A Tennis Ball in 2022
Furniture Footies Small PreCut Tennis Balls Chair Desk Table Leg Floor Protector Pad Glides 2.4 Inch Brown- 4 Count Sample Pack
- ELIMINATES FLOOR SCRATCHING plus all screeching sounds which result in an enhanced learning environment when our tennis balls are applied to chair and desk table furniture leg bases preventing costly maintenance upkeep. Glides effortlessly all all hard floor surfaces.
- PRECUT FOR SAFETY- fits most classroom chair and desk bases up to 1.5" or less and home furniture with 1 " square & 1.25" round bases. These gliders for chair legs can easily be extended for larger leg bases.
- EASY SLIP ON DESIGN- no tools necessary when applying these precut tennis balls for chair table and desk legs.
- SMALLER MORE ATTRACTIVE SIZE- not your normal 2.5" large brightly colored precut tennis ball for furniture leg bases with a smaller size and seams blended perfectly to match the ball color.
- DURABLE LONG LASTING- quality heavy duty furniture glides that fit snug and won't loosen, split, crack or fall off chair and furniture leg bases because these floor glides for chairs have a much thicker 4mm natural rubber inner core not synthetic.
Lesmin 2 in 1 Tennis Balls Pickup Automatic Balls Receiver with Handle for Storage Adjustable Height Hold Up 55 Tennis Balls
- 55 balls capacity, easy pickup
- Pour the handle on the ground for storage tennis balls
- Spend less time chasing balls and more time on your serve! Both an efficient rolling tennis ball collector
- The quick release feature means you can empty a ball each time, whilst storing the remainder in the Ball Pickup Wheel
- For schools, coaches and clubs, the Tennis Ball Pickup collector is an essential piece of court equipment, helping to clear the court within seconds before embarking on the next challenge
Top Glides Precut Walker Tennis Ball Glides (Patriotic)
- READY TO USE - just slip them on and go
- PROTECTS FLOORS & CARPETS with soft felt exterior
- PRE-CUT OPENING for safety & convenience
- MIX & MATCH 15 COLORS & STYLES - which is your favorite?
- INSTANT DISCOUNT saves $.50 on 2 pairs or $1.00 on 4 pairs - BUY MORE & SAVE MORE!
Crown Sporting Goods EZ Roller 2-in-1 Tennis Ball Collector and Ball Hopper with 25 Practice Balls
- SAVE TIME: Spend less time chasing balls and more time on your serve! Both an efficient rolling tennis ball collector and self-standing ball hopper, the EZ Roller is the indispensible new tennis tool
- SMOOTH ROLLING: Operate the EZ Roller with just one hand on all surfaces: clay, hard, grass, and carpet. Pick up 5 balls at a time, and store over 50 balls in the rolling drum
- SURE-FOOTED: Once you've rolled up your stray balls, flip it over and place it in the adjustable tripod base. Then, grab your balls right out of the hopper, no bending or reaching required
- LIGHTWEIGHT & PORTABLE: Weighs under 10 lbs. and telescopes down to just a few feet long.
- READY TO ROLL: Every unit includes 25 practice tennis balls, and assembly is minimal and simple. All hardware and fasteners are included
Butterfly Amicus Prime Table Tennis Robotâ€”Best Ball Launcher/Thrower/Shooter for Your Ping Pong Tableâ€”Free Remote and Carry Bagâ€”Play Or Practice Ping Pong Anytime for As Long As You Want, Black
- Controlled by the application on tablet (or user supplied Android or iOS device) and connected wirelessly to main robot via Bluetooth. Integrated videos show how to properly practice each pre-programmed drill.
- Software and firmware regularly updated with help of the app. Several robots may be operated by one device (consecutively). Device can be re-charged directly at the robot.
- Pre-programmed with 20 drills created by German Butterfly Coach Richard Prause and pre-programmed drills can be modified or replaced.
- Ball frequency of up to 120 balls per minute Spin, speed, trajectory and placement can vary from ball to ball. Key-fob-like remote control (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket)
- You may sequence together several drills by using Cluster Memory so a sequence of drills runs automatically either one after the other or randomly.
OHOCO Wool Dryer Balls 6 Pack XL, Organic Natural Wool for Laundry, Fabric Softening - Anti Static, Baby Safe, No Lint, Odorless and Reusable Gray
- ✅MAKE LAUNDRY EASIER - These Felted Wool Dryer Balls make changes to how you do laundry to live a healthy and eco-friendly lifestyle. They bounce around in the dryer and make your clothes dry faster and become softer.
- ✅SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN - These Eco Dryer Balls are made from all natural wool of New Zealand sheep. Different with commercial fabric softeners and dryer sheets, these wool dryer balls are chemical-free and odorless. Safe for baby clothes.
- ✅SAVE YOUR TIME AND MONEY - By decreasing drying time up to 25%, these small dryer balls save time for more important things and save your money on utility bills. They are renewable and last 1,000+ loads.
- ✅DRY IN A NATURAL WAY - Use the white balls for light clothes and gray ones for dark clothes. As they tumble, the dryer balls fluff your laundry, reduce wrinkles and pummel the laundry to make it softer and won’t affect the absorbency.
- ✅REDUCE LINT OR STATIC CLING - The wool dryer balls are well felted and create less friction against your laundry fibers, leading to less static and a softer load. 3 to 4 balls for regular loads and 6 or more balls for large loads. Don’t over-drying and get a static-free load.
White Athletic Sports Tape VERY Strong EASY Tear NO Sticky Residue BEST TAPE for Athlete & Medical Trainers. PERFECT on bat, Lacrosse / Hockey stick, Lifters, Climbers & Boxing (White, 3-Pack)
- NO GLUE ON YOUR SKIN - Our 3 Pack of tape was made with a special formula to make sure it reels with ease. Works perfectly for weight Lifters, rock Climbers and boxing or sparring.
- TEAR WITH YOUR FINGERS - Our tape is VERY strong but there is no need for tape cutters. Just wrap, pinch, tear and enjoy your workout. You'll be presently surprised when you notice the difference quality can make when it comes to rigid athletic tape.
- INSANELY STICKY - Tired of tape that doesn’t hold? Our premium adhesive tape sticks like it should. Perfect on PERFECT on bats, Lacrosse sticks, hockey sticks.
- MEDICAL GRADE MATERIAL - 100% cotton. Perfect for Physical Therapy & Therapists. For baseball bats, lacrosse sticks, pull up and pole vault bars. Tough enough to last through an entire Crossfit workout. Stop settling and get HAMPTON.
- 60-DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We Believe in our product 100% so you have nothing to lose GET YOURS.
Elite Sportz Shoe Deodorizer and Foot Spray - No More Embarrassing Smelly Shoes or Stinky Feet with Our Very Popular Peppermint Foot Spray and Shoe Freshener - 4 OZ
- Our shoe deodorizer is not just a foot spray: it's also a moisturizer that goes to work controlling odors and promoting healthier feet
- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA Our formulation includes 7 pure essential oils and 11 helpful herbs and botanicals.
- Also specially designed to moisturize and repair dry cracked feet: you’ll also notice an icy sensation as it soothes hydrates and cools sore tired aching feet
- We have sourced the highest quality natural ingredients available: no harsh chemicals: no aluminium: no parabens and 100% non toxic ingredients
- OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU, at Elite Sportz, customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority. All products from Elite Sportz Equipment come with a 1 year Warranty.
Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, 800 / 1200 /1600 DPI, 5 Buttons for Laptop, Desktop, PC, Macbook - Black
- Scientific ergonomic design encourages healthy neutral "handshake" wrist and arm positions for smoother movement and less overall strain.
- 800 / 1200 / 1600 DPI Resolution Optical Tracking Technology provides more sensitivity than standard optical mice for smooth and precise tracking on a wide range of surfaces.
- Added next/previous buttons provide convenience when webpage browsing; the superior choice for internet surfers, gamers and people who work at length at the computer.
- Enters power saving mode (power is cut off completely) after 8 minutes idle, press right or left button for it to wake. Product dimensions: 120*62.8*74.8 mm; product weight: 3.4 oz.
- Package includes: 1 Anker Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse (2 AAA batteries not included), 1 2.4G USB receiver (in the bottom of the mouse), 1 instruction manual. 18-month hassle-free warranty.
SUNMECI Headbands for Men - Moisture Wicking Turban Elastic No Slip Head Wrap Hair Band for Basketball, Soccer, Running, Tennis, Yoga Sports
- POWERFUL ABSORBING SWEAT FUNCTION: This headband is made of COOLMAX fabric which has a powerful function of moisture wicking, It will keep sweat from running in your eyes. No worry about sweating, a great choice headband for sports
- NO SLIP & COMFORTABLE: Our headbands are elastic and keeps your hair out of your face without slipping off, when you wear it, it hasn't had any slip issues while maintaining comfort. Silk soft and good looking on your head, stay cool in sports
- FOLDABLE HAIR BAND: Whether you like wide headbands or narrow headbands, our headband will meet these two requirements. Our women headband is designed by special folding stitching method, it is easy folding and comfortable in all ways
- VERSATILE & GOOD QUALITY: Our man headband is ideal for basketball, soccer, running, tennis, yoga, cycling, working out or just creating a new easy hair. Exquisite craft work makes it tough and save your money, can be used for a long time
- MACHINE WASHABLE: These headbands are machine washable on a cool gentle cycle. One size fits most adults with its super stretchy material
Lyme Disease: Where it Comes From, and How to Treat It
This article provides information regarding the cause, symptoms and treatment options for Lyme Disease.
Ticks are the most common carriers of the disease, however. They are also known to carry Babesiosis, Ehrlichiosis, Bartonellosis, Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever and Tularemia.
A tick takes approximately 24 hours to attach itself to the human body, and it takes another 12 to 24 hours for infection to occur. Once the bacteria enters the system, it will travel throughout the bloodstream and secure itself to body tissue.
If an individual notices that a tick has embedded itself into the skin, he or she will need to remove it immediately. This should only be done with the aid of tweezers. Fingernails should not be used to remove the tick. It is additionally important to make sure that the entire tick has been removed. The area of contact should then be thoroughly cleansed with soap and water.
In most cases, a reddish bull's eye rash will appear on the skin at the site of the tick bite . This type of rash is a definite indicator that Lyme Disease is present. The infected person may otherwise notice the sudden appearance of a reddish rash that resembles nothing in particular, general and/or persistent body aches, headaches, swelling of the lymph glands near the site of the tick bite, or a strong itchy sensation may occur throughout the body.
Another sign to watch for is the development of servere flu-like symptoms. If an individual suddenly becomes ill with a cold or flu that he or she can not seem to completely recover from, then Lyme may be present in the system.
It would be advisable to request a Lyme test from a primary health care physician or local health facility at this point. Delaying the test would not be a good idea, as symptoms will persist and increase as time goes on. To test for Lyme, an individual will need to undergo a simple blood test. Please note that Lyme tests are not standard tests. They must be specifically requested by an individual, and it will take about a week for the results to come back from the lab.
Diagnosing the disease may also present itself as a challenge. The disease can mask itself as anything from a cold to exhaustion to rheumatoid arthritis. It is therefore extremely important for an individual to keep track of all developing symptoms.
If the results of the test come back negative, an individual should continue to monitor his or her own general well-being. This is because the tests are not completely accurate as yet. In other words, a person may have Lyme and test negative.
If the test results are positive, then treatment must begin immediately. Treatment consists of taking a course of antibiotics from anywhere between three to six weeks. Doxycycline and Ketoconazole are two of the most common and effective antibiotcs used for the treatment of Lyme. It may be equally advisable to take multi-vitimins and liver detox pill during the treatment period.
Dietary constraints and restrictions may also be in order. Dr. Mines of the National Integrated Health Associates in Washington, DC recommends that an individual carrying the Lyme Disease needs to stay away from sugar and all types of meat, except for fish. She further recommends that this individual increase his or her own daily intake of fresh fruit and fresh vegetables.
Even so, a person who is suffering from either the symptoms or infection should consult a physician or health care professional before implementing a treatment plan, change in diet or daily routine. A thorough examination must occur, and all information regarding the side effects associated with treatment medications must be disclosed to an infected individual.
A prescription will be necessary in order to obtain the antibiotics needed to treat the disease. It may take a few days for the medication to start working, and an individual should continue to monitor his or her own general well-being. Lyme is a fickle disease, and as stated before, it can mask itself as anything and everything. An individual should therefore take special care to notice any change in his or her body or daily routine.
He or she should specifically pay attention to the development and/or continuation of the symptoms associated with Lyme Disease. These symptoms can are and can be broken down as follows.
-Joint pain or swelling
-Stiffness of joints, back, neck
-Muscle pain or cramps
-Creaking, cracking joints (particularly in the wrists, knees, ankles and feet)
-Movement of pain or swelling to different joints
-Arthritis (particularly rheumatoid arthritis)
-Headache (persistent and severe)
-Bell's Palsy (facial paralysis)
-Burning or stabbing pains (particularly in the abdomen)
-Tremors or unexplained shaking (particularly at night)
-Numbness in body and/or extremities, tingling, pinpricks (persistent in one side of the body, hands and/or feet)
-Weakness or partial paralysis
-Pressure in the head
-Poor balance, dizziness, difficulty walking
-Increased motion sickness
-Seizures, stroke symptoms
-Headache (persistent and severe)
-Memory loss (short or long term)
-Confusion, difficulty in thinking
-Forgetting how to perform simple tasks
-Speech difficulty (slurred or slow)
-Stammering, stuttering speech
-Going to the wrong place
-Mood swings, irritability
-Panic and/or anxiety attacks
-Overemotional reactions, crying easily
-Too much sleep, insomnia
-Difficulty falling or staying asleep
-Disorientation (getting or feeling lost)
Head, Face, Neck
-Stiff or painful neck
-Headache, mild or severe
-Twitching of facial or other muscles
-Jaw pain or stiffness
-Sore throat (persistant)
-Unexplained hair loss
-Double or blurry vision
-Pain in eyes, or swelling around eyes
-Tearing and/or dry
-Decreased hearing in one or both ears
-Buzzing or ringing in ears (tinnitus)
-Pain in ears
Digestive and Excretory System
-Irritable bladder (trouble starting, stopping)
-Upset stomach, vomiting
-Shortness of breath
-Chest pain or rib soreness
-Night sweats (drenching the sheets)
-Heart palpitations or extra beats
-Heart block, heart attack
-Valve prolapse, murmurs
-Heart block, heart attack
-Valve prolapse, murmurs
-Loss of sex drive
-Unexplained menstrual pain, irregularity
-Unexplained breast pain, discharge
-Testicular or pelvic pain
-Extreme fatigue (narcaleptic in nature)
-Symptoms change, come and go
-Pain moves to different body parts
-Unexplained weight gain or loss
-Increase or decrease of appetite
-All types of rashes on the body and /or scalp
-Unexplained fevers (high or low grade)
-Continual infections (sinus, kidney, yeast, bladder, etc.)
-Increased sensitivity to allergens
-Exaggerated response to alcohol or sweets
-Nodules under the skin
-Early on, experienced a flu-like illness, after which you have not felt well since
These symptoms will come to an infected individual in rounds or phases, and several of them will be experienced at the same time. Progression will occur very rapidly, but antibiotics can reverse the effects of Lyme if the disease is caught early enough.
If the disease is not caught early enough, then any damage to the system may be irreversible. An individual in the late stages of Lyme may lose their liver or kidney functions permanently. This is because the primary goal of disease is to attack and shut down every system in the human body. It is therefore unadvisable to ignore any symptoms associated with Lyme. Doing so would be a fatal mistake.
Lyme Disease may spread throughout the human body of one infected individual, but it can not spread to others through casual contact. It can, however, be transferred from one person to another through sexual contact; this is according to the National Integrated Health Associates in Washington, DC. The amount of body fluid needed to spread the infection is currently unknown, so it's best that a person carrying the disease refrain from having sex.
An infected person should also engage in at least one follow-up visit with his or her physician upon the completion of the treatment, as the disease may reoccur. An individual should be re-tested if symptoms flair up again. If Lyme has returned, then the individual will need to undergo treatment again.
It is additionally important to note that the symptoms and signs of Lyme may never return again.
In any case, an individual should notify his or her own primary care physician, dentist, optometrist, OB-GYN, etc regarding the presence of Lyme Disease. This is because changes in the body may have occurred, another examination may be necessary, and such happenstances will need to be kept on file.
To reduce the risk of initial exposure to ticks, mosquitoes and other insects, steer clear of wooded areas and wear long sleeves, pants and tall boots. Insect repellants, like Deet, are also good protectorates..
To obtain more information on tick bites and Lyme Disease, contact one of the following organizations.
-U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
Phone: (404) 639-3311 (CDC Operator)
Toll Free: 1-800-311-3435 (public inquiries)
Fax: (404) 332-4564
E-mail: [email protected]
Web Address: www.cdc.gov
-American Lyme Disease Foundation
Mill Pond Offices
100 Somers, NY 10589
Phone: (914) 277-6970
Web Address: www.aldf.com
-The Lyme Disease Association of Southeastern Pennsylvania, Inc.
PO Box 944
Chadds Ford, PA 19317
Web Address: www.LymePA.org