Best Wide Mens Tennis Shoes in 2022
UNDER ARMOUR Men's Charged Assert 8 Running Shoe, Black (002)/Black, 11
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability
- Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot
- EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort
- Charged Cushioning midsole uses compression molded foam for even greater responsiveness & durability, providing optimal cushioning & energy return
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 5-M, Silver/Light Grey/Royal, 9.5 M US
- Outdoor-ready runner with mesh and brushstroke-patterned underlays
- Rearfoot GEL cushioning
- Removable sockliner accommodates medical orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with reversed traction lugs
- AHAR outsole rubber in critical high-wear areas
Skechers Men's Classic Fit-Delson-Camden Sneaker,black/Grey,11 M US
- Air Cooled Memory Foam
- Classic Fit
- Air Cooled
- Bungee Lace
- Adjustable.Flexible traction outsole
Nike Men's Revolution 4 Running Shoe, Black/White-Anthracite, 10.5 Regular US
- MEN'S RUNNING SHOES: Molded pods offer multi-surface traction. Pods flatten on impact then spring back at toe-off creating a piston effect that delivers responsive cushioning.
- ATHLETIC SHOES: Soft foam midsole delivers lightweight, responsive cushioning. Underlays in the vamp and toe tip offer support and structure for a comfortable ride.
- CORE PERFORMANCE: Minimal in design running shoes. Full-length rubber outsole provides durable traction and cushioning to run longer.
- LIGHTWEIGHT SHOE: No-sew overlays along the midfoot and eyestays provide durability while keeping the shoe lightweight. Single-layer mesh upper for optimal breathability.
- NIKE MEN'S SHOE: Imported, synthetic and rubber sole
Skechers Men's AFTERÂ BURNÂ M.FIT Memory Foam Lace-Up Sneaker, Navy, 12 4E US
- Lace-up sneaker featuring mesh upper with supportive overlays and padded collar
- Cushioned mesh tongue
- Memory Foam Insole
ASICS Men's Gel-Challenger 12 Court Shoes, 9M, White/Black
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA midsoles. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Technology Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Trusstic System technology - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Ortholite Sockliner - Moisture management (Ortholite is a registered trademark of ATP Manufacturing LLC).
- Removable Sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Skechers Sport Men's Energy Afterburn Lace-Up Sneaker,White/Navy,10.5 XW US
- 1.5 inches heel
- Soft fabric shoe lining
adidas Barricade Classic Wide 4E Tennis Shoe,White/Core Black/Mid Grey,10 US
- Wide fit; Barricade mesh upper with synthetic overlays for stability, comfort and breathability
- All-court outsole; Adiwear outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Abrasion-resistant Adituff wraps around the toe and medial forefoot to help protect against foot drag that occurs during serves, volleys and extreme lateral movements
- Adiprene+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency; 3D Torsion provides adaptive midfoot support
- Adiprene under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
Brooks Mens Ghost 12 Running Shoe - Black/Pearl/Oyster - 2E - 10.5
- THIS SHOE IS FOR: Neutral runners looking for a lightweight shoe and a smooth ride without sacrificing cushioning. Whether you’re a Ghost loyalist or are lacing one up for the first time, you’ll find plenty to like.
- SUPPORT AND CUSHION: The neutral support type provides high energizing cushioning. Ideal for road running, cross training, the gym or wherever you might want to take them! Predecessor: Ghost 11
- BALANCED, SOFT CUSHIONING: BioMoGo DNA and DNA LOFT cushioning work together to provide a just-right softness underfoot without losing responsiveness and durability - yet it feels lighter than ever.
- SMOOTH, STABLE RIDE: No matter how your foot lands, our Segmented Crash Pad - an integrated system of shock absorbers - will cushion every step and stride for smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- SOFT, SECURE, FIT: The newly engineered mesh and 3D Fit Print practically disappears on your foot with strategically placed stretch and structure.
ASICS Men's Gel-Venture 6 Running Shoe, Frost Grey/Phantom/Black, 12 4E US
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning System: Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Removable Sockliner: A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- AHAR Outsole: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
Cost Effective Ways to Start an Article Writing Business
Even on a shoestring budget you can begin your own article writing business with less than $30 in your pocket - if you're really frugal, you can start it for free. Read more to find out how.
Like any business, the question comes down to how much it will cost to start. Well, even on a shoestring budget you can begin your own article writing business with less than $30 in your pocket - if you're really frugal, you can start it for free. Read more to find out how.
Method 1: Create A Website Or Blog
Your first consideration when starting your own article writing business should be through a website or blog. Websites and blogs are platforms to share your content, provide a marketing message and being taking clients within hours of setting up.
To start, you must buy a domain name. Domain names are relatively cheap and will run you around $10 a pop. Consider using an SEO rich domain name to help you rank better in search engines else go with a brand-able name which keeps you in the memory of those visiting your website or blog.
Next, buy at least one month of web hosting so you can forward your domain and setup your website. Hosting is cheap, generally $15 a month but can range from a few bucks to a few hundred but for the time being go with a basic package.
Finally, design, hire or use a free template for your website. Try to build an attractive site which people will actually want to stick around and not be put off by atrocious color selections, difficult navigation and other worthless design elements.
Once your website is up and running, begin creating content which helps sell your articles. Create a marketing message, share great information and pull in visitors and turn them into clients.
Method 2: Social Media
Who said you need a website to begin offering your article writing as a business? (Well, besides the above section). In today's world, it's very much possible to only use social media to promote your business online; the key is to listen.
Using the search features built into most social media platforms, listen to what others have to say and if they tip you off on whether they are looking for fresh content. Keep ahead of the curve by setting up alerts for whenever someone says the magic words, jump on them and politely offer your services.
Facebook offers you a fan page which can be fantastic for finding clients already on the social network. Facebook is free - you can't argue with that.
You could also go with a variety of other social media services like Twitter which could help you find clients that run websites - mosey up to them, find out what they need and pitch them your services. As a bonus: you could try giving them a few free articles up front to see if they like your style - if they go for it, take your business relation to the long-term.
Method 3: Advertise
Marketing your article writing business doesn't have to be expensive even when you're running online advertisements. Google Adwords gives you one of the easiest ways to entire the world of online marketing but don't stop there - try out Youtube advertisements, Facebook ads, StumbleUpon, Yahoo and various blogs and websites that offer advertising directly.
If you have a website, you can point these people back on over where you an continue to pitch your services else you should use your free profiles (optimized of course) that will help people get in contact with you so you can begin making money.
Method 4: Paid To Write Websites
Right here on Helium, there are many ways to make money through your own articles, contests and even a marketplace. There are literally hundreds of paid to write sites which can help you begin earning active and passive income through your writing.
As you build up a reputation and can show your skills in your writing, you could even have potential clients contact you through these websites or your email link within your profile - show great work and people will want to work with you!
Method 5: Forums
Webmaster forums are the hotbed for finding clients that need fresh content for their website. Most forums are free to join so you can't beat that when you're on a shoestring budget. If you're feeling a little willy-nilly you could even buy a thread on forums which you can directly market your services to those that frequent the place.
Method 6: Freelance Websites
Freelance websites don't always pay well but if you're willing to dig around you can find thousands of clients that are in need of articles for their website, blog or link building campaign. Most freelance websites will take a small cut out of your revenue but who can argue when you keep pulling in new clients?
On a shoestring budget, you can quickly start your own business using freelance websites and eventually have a large enough client base that you won't need to split your earnings as you take the jobs on a personal level.