Best Women's Tennis Shoes For Standing All Day in 2023
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 6 Running-Shoes,Indigo Blue/Black/Coral,7 Medium US
ASICS Women's Gel-Venture 5 Trail Running Shoe, Frost Gray/Silver/Soothing Sea, 9.5 M US
- Rubber sole
- Rugged neutral runner in mesh with bright overlays
- GEL Cushioning System
- Removable foam sockliner accommodates orthotics
- Trail-specific outsole with multi-surface traction
PUMA Women's Tazon 6 WN's fm Cross-Trainer Shoe, Black Silver/Beetroot Purple, 8 M US
- Synthetic leather
- Breathable EcoOrthoLite sockliner for optimum fit and comfort
- TPU shank for increased stability
Women's Running Shoes Lightweight Athletic Breathable Sport Air Cushion Fitness Gym Jogging Sneakers Black Size 8
- Air Cushioning-and-rubber sole : Lightweight, flexible response.
- Versatile running shoe for low mileage, neutral runners
- Removable sockliner improves comfort, remove to accommodate orthotics
- Women running shoes use mesh and synthetic upper materials offer a snug, sock-like fit. Knit tennis fabric, comfortable, breathable and lightweight.
- Perfect for run, walk, work, weight training, park, boating, cycling jogging, garden, lawn, equestrian, basketball, rowing, athletics, tennis, volleyball, football, driving and yoga. Casual daily shoes which can bring more enjoy to your life.
Skechers for Work Women's Squad SR Food Service Shoe, black flat knit, 9 M US
- Light Weight
- Flexible sole
- Electrics Hazard
- Memory Foam foot bed
- Slip Resistant
Saucony Women's Cohesion 10 Running Shoe, Grey/Mint, 11 M US
Women's Platform Wedges Tennis Walking Sneakers Comfortable Lightweight High Heel Fitness Shoes 8 M US
- Slip-on Design: Slip on design with Elastic Cuff is convenient for user to put on and take off
- Light and Breathable : This walking shoes have durable knit upper with good stretch allows the foot to secure fit,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable.
- Wide round toe for toe stands:super lightweight and flexible just like socks,breathable and smooth fabric provide great freedom and comfortable feeling.
- PU outsole with air cushion: High-quality rubber materail is non-slip and wear-resistant, provides great traction and grip.It is a perfect platform wedge sneakers that can wear all day and match all pants,dress,tops. Platform measures approximately 2.16'
- OCCASION:fits for long time standing work,walking,casual,floor shoes,plantar fasciitis,nursing,fishing,gardening,dress,shopping,travel,driving,jazz,tap dance,street jazz,ballet,folk dance,zumba,athletic,workout.
Skechers Skech-Air 2.0 - Aim High Training Sneaker Shoe - Black - Womens - 8
- Fit: True to Size
- Upper: Skech-Knit Mesh Advanced One Piece Fabric
- Features of this item include: Black Friday - Cyber Monday, Court, Everyday Sneakers 2016, Exercise, Holiday 2016, Leather Free, Lifestyle To Live, Memory Foam, Mesh, Sneaker Shop, Training, Vegan
Saucony Women's VERSAFOAM Cohesion 12 Road Running Shoe, Black/Pink, 9 M US
- A cushy stack of VERSAFOAM cushioning feels responsive to provide every level of runner comfortable strides
- The segmented rubber outsole flexes for a smooth feel and holds up to lots of miles
- The upper delivers a technical look, plenty of breathability, and a comfortable, secure hold
Feetmat Women's Running Shoes Lightweight Non Slip Breathable Mesh Sneakers Sports Athletic Walking Work Shoes Black 8 M
- Breathable Mesh Layers: The breathable woven upper will keep your feet away from the wet condition, and create a dry environment for your feet during moving.
- Durable Foam Insole: Memory Foam Insole has good elasticity. Further, moisture-wicking insoles help keep your feet cool and comfortable when moving.
- Protect Ankle: The rubber sole not only has strong wear resistance,but also protects the feet from sharp, and reducing the risk of your ankles' sprain.
- Non-Slip & Lightweight: The rubber sole is ultra lightweight and wear resistant, combined with bottom grain design to enhance the skid resistance of shoes.
- Contact Anytime: If you have any quesisons about our products, please feel free contact us, we will handle it within 24 hours.
Magic Under the Moonlight
On Saturday, August 13th the Animal Rescue Fund of The Hamptons (www.arfhamptons.org) hosted Magic Under the Moonlight, an evening of dinner and dancing on the ocean at the Bridgehampton Tennis & Surf Club.
On Saturday, August 13th the Animal Rescue Fund of The Hamptons (www.arfhamptons.org) hosted Magic Under the Moonlight, an evening of dinner and dancing on the ocean at the Bridgehampton Tennis amp; Surf Club.
Over 200 high profile guests from New York and the Hamptons attended the magical evening coordinated by Event Planner Joanna Cummings of Elite Weddings amp; Events to celebrate ARF and raise important funds for cats and dogs in need. The event was chaired by Rachel and Gary Sumers and all proceeds benefitted ARF, the leading animal adoption center on the East End of Long Island.
Guests enjoyed a raw bar and cocktails, followed by dinner and magic by magician JB Benn. Afterwards, the party continued into the night with music by DJ duo AndrewAndrew and a beach bonfire under the stars. The evening honored Dr. Lewis Berman, Veterinarian and Founder of Park East Animal Hospital, for his 50 years of outstanding veterinary practice and service to the animal welfare community. Longtime animal rescue advocate and renowned New York Post columnist and NBC commentator Cindy Adams introduced Dr. Berman and presented him with his award. Joining in the evening's festivities was a selection of ARF cats and dogs available for adoption. By the end of the evening nearly $250,00 had been raised in support of ARF and Phoebe, a 3 month old dachshund mix had found a loving new home.
Guests Included: Chuck and Ellen Scarborough, Cindy Adams, Amanda and Dr. Lewis Berman, Emilia Saint-Amand and Fred Krimendahl, Jean and Martin Shafiroff, Patsy and Jeff Tarr, Barbara Slifka, Frances Hayward, Sandra McConnell, Barbara and Alan Washkowitz, Liz Brown and Leslie Alexander, Shelly and Larry Brown, Richard Thompson, William McKnight, Lisa and Brian McCarthy, Bernard Maisner, Polly Bruckmann, Margo and James Nederlander, Gale and Ira Drukier, Rachel and Gary Sumers, many more.