Best Women's Tennis Shorts With Pockets in 2023
Under Armour Women's Play Up 2.0 Shorts, True Gray Heather (025)/White, Medium
- Soft, lightweight knit construction delivers superior comfort & breathability
- Convenient side hand pockets
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Anti-odor technology prevents the growth of odor-causing microbes
- Anti-pill/anti-pick finish adds extra durability
BALEAF Women's Athletic Skorts Lightweight Active Skirts with Shorts Pockets Running Tennis Golf Workout Sports Navy Size L
- Moisture Transport System - wicks away sweat quickly to keep you dry and cool
- Secure & comfortable two layer - skirt outer and shorts inner, you can enjoy your sports without worries. double layer triangle shaped gusset avoids riding up & pinching, enhances your range of motion
- Wide elastic waistband & internal drawcord - adjustable and comfortable to wear, and hidden pocket for personal belongings
- Headphone cable hole & mesh pockets - headphone cable hole for easy access headphones, pocket on each leg of comfortably compressive mesh short stows your essentials, like 4.7'' phones, keys, etc.
- Reflective details - remain visible in low-light conditions
Champion Women's Jersey Short, Granite Heather, M
- Heathered lightweight fabric feels soft against skin.
- Side pockets with signature tri-color stripe bartack detail.
- Elastic waist with drawcord.
- Side vents for full range of motion.
- 5.5-inch inseam.
RIBOOM Women Workout Running Shorts 2 in 1 Active Yoga Gym Sport Shorts with Pockets
- Quick dry technology for fast drying moisture wicking, Lightweight and breathable material wicks away sweat to keep you cool and comfortable
- Elastic inner layer design provide greater freedom of movement, let you move freely and comfortably as you run, jump, twist and bend
- Two side pockets for keys, cashes or any other little treasures
- Adjustable drawstring and wide elastic waistband, which makes it easy to fit your body well
- Lightweight running shorts, Perfect for walking, yoga, running, swimming, gym, jogging, lounging etc. Machine wash cold water
Yogipace Women's Sun Protection 17" Long Running Skirt Athletic Golf Skort with Tennis Ball Pockets Built in Shorts White Size XXL
- Sun Protection UPF 50+ comes to protecting your skin from the sun's harmful UV rays. Breathable, moisture-wicking, four-way stretch fabric for superior comfort. Skirt length: 17"-18" for more coverage
- 2 convertible pockets on the legs under the skirt. Upper pockets hold phones, gels and more while dual under pockets hold tennis balls, dog treats
- Built-in mesh liner shorts stay in place and don’t ride up
- NO ROLL waistband for more comfort movement. Elastic waistband with drawstring offers an adjustable fit. Hidden pocket in the waistband
- Ideal for running, tennis, golf and other activities
BALEAF Women's 5" Activewear Yoga Lounge Indoor Pajama Shorts with Pockets Black Size L
- Skin-friendly and soft fabric offers a smooth, low-friction performance
- Lightweight and breathable material wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable
- Elastic waistband and adjustable drawcord for a custom fit
- Big side pockets for convenience
- Perfect for lounging, jogging, walking, running, yoga, workout or GYM fitness
Skechers Women's Skechweave 4" Pleated Active Workout Short, Poppy red, M
- Pleat detail at front
- Open hand pockets
- Adjustable interior draw cord
- 1 inch
- 4 inch
Under Armour Women's Fly By Running Shorts, Black (001)/Reflective, Medium
- Lightweight woven fabric delivers superior comfort & durability
- Front hand pockets with hidden back storage pocket
- Material wicks sweat & dries really fast
- Super-breathable mesh side panels to dump excess heat
- Wide Covered elastic waistband for the perfect comfort fit
HEAD Women's Athletic Tennis Skort - Performance Training & Running Skirt - Fresh Mesh Medieval Blue Heather, Medium
- ANY SPORT: Whether you're practicing your serve or just going for a run, HEAD workout skorts will keep you feeling fit and fashionable. Perfect for any exercise, running, and obviously, tennis.
- BOLD LOOKS: Our activewear skorts are available in several different trendy designs. Fitness never looked this good. Please note these active skorts run small, so consider sizing up!
- SECURE FIT: Our shorts skirt combination bottoms feature a snug banded waist that moves with your body and stays put during workouts.
- ATHLETIC DESIGN: Comfortable flat seams keep you comfy all day long. Moisture wicking quick dry material ensures you stay cool and comfortable during high impact activities.
- POLYSPAN BLEND: A 90% Polyester and 10% Spandex fabric blend provides a soft, comfortable and breathable performance sports skirt.
Naviskin Women's 5" Active Yoga Shorts Workout Fitness Lounge Outdoor Shorts with Big Pockets Black Size M
- Lightweight & breathable fabric wicks away sweat to keep you comfortable
- Elastic waistband with internal drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- Big side pockets are available for 4.7", 5", 5.5" mobile phone
- Reflective logo helps you stand out in low light
- Occasions: yoga, running, golf, workout, jogging, walking, lounging, gym fitness, casual use, etc.
How to Soothe Your Sore Throat Without Going to the Drug Store
Soothing a minor sore throat can be accomplished without lining the pockets of the billionaires who control the over the counter drug supply in America. Heat, remember always, heat.
Gargle with warm water into which you've poured some salt. This can be a problem for some people as the as the taste of salty water causes an almost immediately gag reflex. For those who don't face this problem, the advice is to simply take a cup of warm water and add about a half teaspoon of salt. Gargling this concoction has been a time-honored method of soothing the pain that comes with the soreness. Another good way is to replace the salt water mixture with Listerine or another kind of mouthwash. Of course, this can also produce a gagging in some people. If you do decide to go ahead and take the Listerine route, however, make sure that you don't drink straight from the bottle if anyone else is going to be using that mouthwash. Sharing a bottle of mouthwash, or even the cup into which you pour it, can result in passing along your infection to anyone else who uses it.
In addition to drinking down warm salty water, any number of hot beverages is good for soothing a sore throat. This is especially good advice for anyone who has trouble gargling. The hot fluids that are best for soothing your sore throat are tea, coffee and even warmed lemonade. In fact, adding lemon to your tea, or if you can stand it the coffee, will provide some extra relief. The effect of drinking down warm liquid is that it serves to coat the inflame tissues inside your throat. This is somewhat similar to the idea of applying a warm compact on a sore joint or muscle.
While you can certainly go to the store and buy some cough drops or medicine, a more pleasant experience would be buying some hard candy and sucking on it. Many physicians have suggested that sugar is useful in soothing a sore throat. In addition, hard candy can also have the extra added benefit of relieving you of that cough that may accompany your sore throat. At the very least, sucking on hard candy is a good way of keeping your throat moist and that will also contribute to relief.
And finally there is good old steam. Put a bowl on the stove and boil it up until it is nice and steamy. Then place it on the table, grab yourself a towel and drape it over your head so that you've created a makeshift mini-tent. Letting the steam rise up into your nasal passages and down your throat may seem like one of those old folk remedies that have no place in the modern world of Chloraseptic and ibuprofen, but scientific studies have been conducted to validate the reality that doing this can significantly shorten the life span of your sore throat.