Best Yonex Tennis Racquet in 2023
YONEX EZONE 100 Tennis Racquet (Grip Size 4 3/8)
- Used by Victoria Azarenka, the Yonex Ezone 100 (300g) delivers more plow-through than the lighter 285g version and adds more depth to your shots.
- This racquet will be shipped unstrung
- Head Size: 100 sq. inches / 645 sq. cm
- Weight (unstrung):10.6 oz. / 300 grams ; (strung) 11.1 oz. / 316 grams
- Balance: 4 Point Head Light
Yonex VCORE 100 Tennis Racquet (4 1/4" Grip)
- HEAD SIZE: 100 sq .in
- COLOR: Gloss Flame Red
- WEIGHT: 300g / 10.6oz
- STRING PATTERN: 16 x 19
- BALANCE: 320mm
YONEX-VCore Pro 97 310g Tennis Racquet (4_3/8)
- Yonexs newest VCore series gets a new update that brings their Namd graphite technology and Lock Booster System to the lineup.
- Namd graphite technology
- Black Micro Core stability
- Lock Booster System
- Size - (4_1/8) | Color - (See Description)
Yonex EZone 100 Plus Tennis Racquet Blue-(LEZ17100BB)
- Durability: Yonex Poly Tour Pro 125
- Playability: Yonex Tour Super 850 Pro
YONEX EZONE ACE Deep Blue Tennis Racquet, 4 1/4" Grip
Yonex EZONE 98 (305g) Blue
- Head Size:98 sq. in. / 632.26 sq. cm.
- Length: 27in / 68.58cm
- Strung Weight: 11.4oz / 323.18g
- Balance: 12.79in / 32.49cm / 6 pts HL
- String Pattern:16 Mains / 19 Crosses
Wilson Hyper Hammer 5.3 Strung Tennis Racket (Black/White, 4 1/4)
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
YONEX VCORE Pro 100 Alpha (280g) Tennis Racquet Strung (4 3/8)
- The Yonex VCORE Pro 100 Alpha is a perfect intro racquet for any tennis player. Pre-strung by Yonex, this racquet delivers a forgiving and easy to swing performance that really plays well. Featuring Yonex's signature Isometric head shape, the VCORE Pro Alpha is very forgiving from all areas of the court. The controlled yet spin friendly string pattern delivers on a variety of levels while the thin beam delivers feel so you can stay tuned in to your shots.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in. / 645 sq. cm.
- Length: 27 in.
- Strung Weight: 10.7 oz. / 305 g. Unstrung Weight: 10.2 oz. / 290g.
- String Pattern: 16 Mains x 19 Crosses
YONEX EZONE 98 Limited Edition Gold (305g) Tennis Racquet (4 3/8)
- Yonex is commemorating Naomi Osaka`s rise to world number one by releasing a limited edition EZone 98 Tennis Racquet.
- Limited Edition
- Isometric Head Shape
- Dual Shut System
- Size - (4 3/8) | Color - (See Description)
YONEX VCORE 100 (300g) Galaxy Black Racquet (4 1/4)
- New black cosmetic for 2019, Yonex updated the 2016 Spin Vortex version with an all-new VCORE 100 tennis racquet. Endorsed on the WTA by Angelique Kerber. Yonex has improved this new VCORE to become an even more spin-friendly frame. They’ve made some significant updates adding key technology pieces to the racquet — including new Aero Trench & Linear Tech.
- To help achieve faster head speeds for increased spin potential, Yonex’s new Aero Trench reduces drag by uniquely hiding the grommets located at the top of the frame allowing for easy maneuverability. Further adding to that spin potential, Yonex engineered straight grommet hole grommets that allow for more string movement on outer areas of the racquet.
- The new VCORE Galaxy 100 Black features Yonex’s signature racquet technology, Isometric Shape that generates a 7% larger sweet spot for great control without sacrificing power.
- The VCORE 100 Black features updates to the Aerodynamic fins. Yonex added fin grooves positioned towards the bottom throat area of the VCORE frame to allow improved maneuverability. Aero Fins remain along the inner & outer regions at the 2&10 o’clock positions — producing a fast, aerodynamic racquet that allows easy access to spin.
- With a 100 square inch head, 11.2 ounces strung weight and a 16x19 string pattern; the VCORE 100 is an attractive option for the intermediate to advanced player seeking a fast modern frame that helps create added power with loads of spin and precision.
Five Tips for Buying Racquetball Gloves
Racquetball gloves are worn to provide you with a better grip for holding your racket. If you want to buy a pair of these gloves, you will need to consider a few things before you do. This article will...
One of the first things you need to consider when buying racquetball gloves is the material that they're made from. Some designs are made from soft leather while others are made from synthetic leather. There are also racquetball gloves that are made of sheepskin.
One of the next things to consider when buying racquetball gloves is their fit. You should never buy a pair that ripples while you're wearing them. You need to buy a pair of racquetball gloves fit tightly while still allowing flexibility when you bend your hand. You should look for a design that has elastic wristbands because they will provide a tight fit.
You should also consider cooling when buying racquetball gloves. It is best to buy a pair of gloves that will keep your hands cooling during the game. Therefore, you should look for racquetball gloves that have open holes or mesh in the back. They will allow your hands to breathe through the gloves.
You will also need to think about moisture when buying racquetball gloves. Running around a racquetball court will likely make you sweaty. You should look for a pair of leather racquetball gloves to deal with this problem. They will keep your hands drier while playing.
One of the final things to consider when buying racquetball gloves is their grip. It's usually best to buy a pair of gloves that have sticky palms. These racquetball gloves will allow you to grip the racket better. Embossed palms will also provide a superior grip.
These are a few things to consider when buying racquetball gloves. Make sure that you buy a pair that has mesh or open holes in the back so that your hands will be able to breathe. It's usually best to buy a pair of racquetball gloves that have sticky or embossed palms so that you have a superior grip. It also may be best to buy leather gloves because they will be able to keep your hands drier while you are playing.