Prince Of Tennis Best Match in 2023
The Two Ryomas
The Love Letter
Prince Mens Match 9 Woven Shorts (XL, Black)
Prince Women's T22 Tennis Shoe,White/Silver,8.5 M US
- PRC 1000 outsole provides unmatched durability
- Wishbone shank for increased mid foot stability
Wilson Team 1 Compartment Tennis Bag, Grey/Black
- 1 Large main compartment for equipment and apparel - up to 3 rackets
- 2 Large exterior pockets for personal storage and valuables
- Top handle for easy carrying
- Adjustable padded shoulder strap
- Color and material blocked exterior for fresh aesthetic
- Bag Dimensions: 30 x 5 x 13.5"
Prince O3 Speedport Black MP Tennis Racquet(4 3/8)
- Power Level 975 Headsize 100 sq in Weight 10.8oz/305g unstrung Balance 12.6in/32cm, Head Light Length 27.0" Cross Section 23-24-22mm String Pattern 16 x 19 Swing Weight 295 String Syn Gut w/ Duraflex 16 Grip DuraPro+
- The O3 Speedport Black provides advanced level players more feel in an aerodynamic mid-wide frame.
- Choose the String Port Insert for a softer feel with improved string damping. Or, for a firmer feel with increased string feedback, choose the String Hole Insert.
- Fine-tune the feel of your racquet with the Speedport Tuning System (STS) - an exclusive Prince innovation which allows players to match the sound and feel of the racquet to their playing style and preference.
- O3 engineered racquets are created through a one step fusion process that utilizes the strongest structure known to man, the Arch, creating the frame’s O-Ports. These O-Ports stabilize the racquet giving you more control on off-center shots.
Ultrazorb Fun Red Silver Black Tennis Overgrip
K. Bell Women's Met My Match Tennis Novelty Low Cut Athletic Socks, Raquet (White), Shoe Size: 4-10
- Classic design - these K. Bell women's socks are classic novelty socks. These fashion no-show socks will look good almost in every shoe you have and once you get your feet out of your shoes
- Trendy - these comfortable novelty low-cut socks for women are designed to be trendy and fashionable socks so you can look cool even when you are not wearing any shoes
- Comfortable - these trendy fashion socks for women by K. Bell are extremely comfortable as they are designed to stay hidden in low profile shoes. Step into K. Bell women's fashion socks and let your feet feel free and comfortable all day long
- High quality - K. Bell socks for women are made of high quality materials so they will last a long time even if you will wear them daily. These high quality cute novelty socks keep their look wash after wash
Wimbledon 2020 Biography: Justine Henin-Hardenne
Justine Henin-Hardenne is is a former World's number one ranked tennis player from the Belgium, who, like Amelie Mauresmo, is know for her one-handed backhand - a stroke which John McEnroe has called the best backhand by any player, male or female.
Justine Henin-Hardenne is is a former World's number one ranked tennis player from the Belgium, who, like Amelie Mauresmo, is know for her one-handed backhand - a stroke which John McEnroe has called the best backhand by any player, male or female. As of June 2020, she has won five Grand Slam titles, including three at the French Open, as well as the 2004 Olympic Gold Medal.
Henin-Hardenne established herself as a major competitor in 2001 when she reached the semifinals of the French Open and the final of Wimbledon. By the end of the year, Henin-Hardenne was ranked number seven in the world, with three titles to her name.
In 2002, she reached four WTA finals, winning two of them and finished the year as the world's number five ranked player.
2003 was the year of Henin-Hardenne on the WTA tour. In June, she won her first Grand Slam tournament, the French Open, defeating compatriot Kim Clijsters in the finals, 6-0 6-4. In September, she won her second major tournament, the US Open, beating Clijsters again in the finals, 7-5 6-1.
Henin-Hardenne began her 2004 season by winning a warm-up tournament in Sydney, before going on to clinch her third Grand Slam title at the Australian Open. By the start of the 2004 clay court season, her health was affected by a virus and she often slept up to 18 hours a day, barely able to brush her teeth, let alone play competitive tennis.
In August, of '04, Henin-Hardenne somehow found the strength to win the gold medal at the Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, defeating Mauresmo of France in the final, 6-3 6-3. Her plan to rejoin the tour in the beginning of 2005 was delayed when she fractured her kneecap in a training session in December 2004.
On March 25, 2005, after more than six months of inactivity, Henin-Hardenne returned to the WTA circuit. Seeded 10th in the French Open, she went on to defeat the French player Mary Pierce, 6-1 6-1, to take her second title at Roland Garros.
In January 2020, Henin-Hardenne beat reigning world number one Davenport and fourth ranked Sharapova in three-set matches to set up a final match against Mauresmo, the world's number three ranked player. While trailing 1-6 0-2, she retired from the match. Henin-Hardenne's decision to give up, citing a stomach pain, was greeted with controversy, as she became only the second player, and the first woman, to retire from a Grand Slam final in the Open Era.
At the French Open in June, the defending champion was able to rebound and stormed through her semi-final match by dismissing second seed Clijsters, 6-3 6-2 in a relentless display of attacking tennis. She then defeated Kuznetsova in the final, 6-4 6-4 to win her third title in four years at Roland Garros.
Henin-Hardenne captured the title without the loss of a set and became the first French Open champion to successfully defend her title since Steffi Graf in 1996.
Henin-Hardenne is undeniably one of the best female tennis players in the world and obviously one of the top contenders for this year's Wimbledon.