The Best Table Tennis Serve in 2022
Powerfly Ping Pong Table Tennis Catcher Net - Portable Ball Catch Netting - Serve and One Player Training Practice Set - Compatible with Robot Trainer Equipment
GDAE10 Automatic Table Tennis Robot, Profession JT-A Table Tennis Robot Ping Pong Training Machine Catch Net (US Stock)
- ★Intelligent design: It is able to serve topspin, backspin, left-spin, right-spin, mixed spin, 9 Kinds of spinning balls with different frequency and speeds
- ★Easy to Install: Placing the robot in the middle area which closes to the edge of the table or anywhere in the table area, you ought to align it with locating slot, insert the ball container, and make sure four sides are locked properly
- ★Adjust the position of the machine according to your own preferences.---Fast
- ★Table tennis robot fits all standard ping-pong tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and transport
- ★Delivery!Ship From US Warehouse,Shipped By UPS. Take about 3-6 days to delivery.GDAE10 is a buyer with a shop rating of 100 POINTS, preferring to buy
JOOLA Table Tennis Trainer Caddy Ball Hopper - Adjustable Height Basket - Holds up to 350 Ping Pong Balls - Ideal for Practicing Serves or Multi Ball Training - Great for Tennis and Pickleball Balls
- JOOLA - AN OLYMPIC TABLE TENNIS BRAND TRUSTED FOR 60+ YEARS: Launched in the 1950s, JOOLA has been the proud sponsor of the biggest tournaments in the world, Including the Olympics, World Championships, and US Open. Equipment designed for all levels.
- TRAIN LIKE THE CHAMPIONS -QUICK & EASY ASSEMBLY: Set up takes only minutes to attach castors to the base, and adjustable height rod to the basket. Works great for any size ping pong table.
- EXCEPTIONAL MATERIAL AND DESIGN: Includes lockable castors for frustration free practice sessions. 16" x 16" x 5 1/8" reinforced steel basket holds up to 350 ping pong balls. Add to your must have table tennis accessories.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Perfect for kids or adults wanting to practice serves or feed multiple balls to a partner for fast paced training. Basket can be stored underneath your table tennis table. Height can be adjusted from approximate 26" to 41".
- UNIQUE GRAVITY FED RAMP: Never reach for the ping pong balls further than you have to with the inside plate that allows the balls to consistently flow to one side. Helps coaches during practice sessions feed multi-ball.
ZXMOTO Table Tennis Robot with Catch Net Automatic Ping Pong Robot Machine for Training
- ①ZXMOTO Ping pong robot allows you to better operational use of the various functions of the machine.You can leave the ping pong table. Please use the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD balls with diameter of 40mm (1.57 inches)
- ②Will set the ball containers filled with ping-pong and accommodates approximately 120 table tennis balls (40mm balls).
- ③Reverse the spin button,and most suitable for their own spin to theball.
- ④Reverse frequency button modulation frequencies best suited to his serve.
- ⑤According to their own preferences,adjust the location of the machine.
iPong V300 Table Tennis Training Robot with Oscillation and Wireless Remote
- New software to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Robot for learning and practicing table tennis without a partner featuring a wireless remote and digital display for easy control settings
- Adjustable features: ball frequency, side-to-side oscillation, topspin speed and backspin speed
- Holds over 100 balls; Shoots balls at an adjustable frequency (30 to 70 balls per minute)
- 40 mm iPong balls are recommended for use with this product
- Compatibility: All standard size table tennis tables (9'x5')
Practice Partner Butterfly Table Tennis Robot â€”Fun Ball Machine/Launcher/Thrower/Shooter for Your Ping Pong Tableâ€”Play Or Practice Ping Pong Anytime for As Long As You Want
- Practice Partner 20 is fun & rewarding for all levels of ping pong and table tennis players alike.
- Ball feed unit made of alloy with resistant rubber to stabilize ball direction and placement.
- Simple controls; produces topspin, backspin, or sidespin; serves (2 bounces) or returns (1 bounce).
- Position robot anywhere on top of a ping pong table to get different angles and trajectories.
- Fits all ping-pong tables. Easy setup, take down, and transport. Quick assembly; no tools required.
STIGA Pro Carbon Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Technology for Tournament Play
- Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket
- ITTF Approved Rubber for Tournament Play
- Features Carbon Technology for Power and Speed
- Performance Ratings- Speed: 99 Spin: 100 Control: 80
- 7-Ply Extra Light Blade, S5 Rubber, and 2mm Sponge
Practice Partner Butterfly Table Tennis Ball Collection Net #2â€”Captures Your Shots & Saves Your Backâ€”for Ping Pong Ball Shooters, Multi-Ball Drills, Or Serve Practiceâ€”Fits All Ping Pong Tables
- Perfect Complement To Your Practice Partner Robot, Or Other Ping Pong Ball Launcher Without A Net.
- Very Effective At Capturing Balls. Keeps Balls Off Floor So You're Ready To Go Again Much Faster.
- Great For Practicing Your Serves, Or Use It During Multi-Ball Drills To Capture Your Shots.
- Easily Roll It Out Of The Way Or Into The Best Position To Catch Your Practice Shots.
- Rugged Frame With Quality Netting. Measures 7'5" Wide x 4' Tall x 1'5" Deep. Lightweight.
Newgy Table Tennis Robot
- Updated to handle 40+ balls and Comes with 48 2 Star 40+ balls. Play ping-pong with Robo-Pong - by yourself or with family and friends - to improve your game, get a great workout or just for fun
- Analog controls for ball speed, frequency and oscillation; recycling net System with side nets
- Available spins: topspin, backspin, left sidespin, right sidespin, combination spin
- Available shot selection: push, chop, serve, counter, Lob, fast loop
- Fits all standard ping-pong tables, and is easy to set-up, take down, store and Transport
Yaegoo Table Tennis Ball Catch Net Ping Pong Table Tennis Catcher Net - Portable Ball Catch Netting - Serve and One Player Training Practice Set - Compatible with Robot Trainer Equipment
- Table tennis catch net for home, club or school use
- Ideal for solo practice sessions
- Packs down to shoebox size
- Fits any standard ping pong table
- Works with most robots
7 NFL Coaches that Deserved to Be Fired and Not Be Fired
A list of NFL coaches fired so far. Do you agree or disagree with the owners decisions? Let your voice be heard.
Norv Turner. This one was obvious. Chargers haven't made the playoffs 3 straight seasons. And in the AFC West, that is pretty pathetic. Philip Rivers progression by year is getting worse. Norv will always be a good offensive coordinator/bad head coach.
Lovie Smith. Yea he made it to a Superbowl in 2020, but it's time to move on. Bears have missed the playoffs 5 of the last 6 seasons. And maybe even just as important; he couldn't be the Packers. That doesn't fly in Chicago.
Chan Gailey. No doubt on this one. Gailey's Bills disappointed every year. The last 2 seasons the Bills would start off strong with a convincingly good record out of the gates only to finish with a 6-10 record.
DIDN'T DESERVED TO BE FIRED
Pat Shurmur. Finally when the Browns are improving they fire their head coach. Why browns, why? Shurmur has only been the coach for 2 seasons and with rookies Brandon Weeden and Trent Richardson the future looks good.
Romeo Crennel. Romeo Crennel is a defensive mastermind. Not a very good head coach with the worst record in the entire NFL, but even he didn't deserve to be fired. Nobody deserves to be fired after only 1 full season with a team.
Ken Wisenhunt. The best coach in Arizona Cardinals history, gone just like that. The Cardinals are one of the worst franchises in NFL history. Does their franchise expect greatness? Wisenhunt came within 1 minute of a Superbowl with the cardinals and his 2nd career. Cardinals management let him down with the QB signings of Kevin Kolb, John Skelton, and Matt Lienart.