The Best Tennis Ball Machine in 2022
Spinshot-Player Tennis Ball Machine (Best Seller Ball Machine in the World)
Penn Pressureless Tennis Balls - Non-Pressurized Training / Practice Tennis Balls - Reusable Bucket of 48
- AMERICA'S #1 SELLING BALL: The product of 100 years worth of testing and perfecting; Penn produces the best selling line of tennis balls in America.
- LONG LASTING: Featuring an extended-life pressureless core, this is the perfect choice for the casual player looking for lasting value from the most reliable brand in tennis balls.
- GREAT FOR PRACTICE: The training tennis balls are ideal for practice sessions with a coach or a machine.
- REUSABLE BUCKET: Each set of 48 balls comes with an easy transport plastic bucket to make trips to the court as convenient as possible.
- PENN DURABILITY: Durable felt ensures the all courts tennis balls will play like new for as long as possible.
Spinshot Plus Tennis Ball Machine (Best Model for an Intermediate Player)
- Only Tennis Ball Machine not Made of Plastics
- Make Quick Oscillation Mode Programmable by Control Panel or Free Phone Remote App
- Only Tennis Ball Machine with Patented De-Jam Design
- The Tennis Ball Machine with Flexible Power Options Available
Spinshot Plus-2 Tennis Ball Machine (Plus2 Model =Plus Model + Player Model)
GAMMA Pressureless Tennis Ball Bucket| Case w/48 Practice Balls| Sturdy/Reusable/Portable Bucket to Replace Less Durable Tennis Mesh Bags| Ideal For All Court Types| Gamma Premium Tennis Accessories
- PRESSURELESS BALLS-MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: Our Tennis ball bucket contains pressureless tennis balls that won’t lose any pressure over time, providing you with consistent performance and durability, unlike standard pressurized balls that will lose pressure over time. They’ll never lose their bounce and will offer you endless tennis fun for the perfect price!
- IDEAL FOR TENNIS PRACTICE: Pressureless tennis balls are highly popular among teaching pros & tutors, as well as avid players as they are highly durable and can be used in all kinds of lessons & practice. Plus, they’re also ideal to use with ball machines! Furthermore, every tennis player knows how convenient it is to always have a large supply of tennis balls in a portable container.
- HIGH CONSISTENCY ON ALL COURT TYPES: The great versatility of pressureless balls allows them to be used on any type of courts, hard or soft, without any issues. This makes them ideal for teaching and will allow you to enjoy your tennis sessions on any soft court or hard court surface under any circumstances!
- REUSABLE TENNIS BALL BUCKET: The sturdy and reusable Bucket-o-Balls will come in very handy when you want to transport your tennis balls. Equipped with a practical handle, lid and a sturdy Poly construction, our bucket is the perfect, durable alternative to tennis ball mesh bags that less durable, cumbersome to fill and not as convenient to carry around.
- THE IDEAL SPORTS GIFT: There’s nothing better than a practical gift of high quality! Our bucket of tennis balls can be a great gateway to tennis for any family, a great tool for a pro tennis teacher, the ideal way to have fun anywhere and even play with your dog or pets!
ZXMOTO Ping Pong Robot Machine with 36 Different Spin Balls Table Tennis Robots Automatic Ball Machine for Training
- ①Ping pong robot can deliver 36 kinds of spinning ball, easy installation, no equipment, small and convenient to carry. ☛※NOTE: ⑴Please use the INTERNATIONAL STANDARD balls with diameter of 40mm (1.57 inches). ⑵Please note that you must use more than 15 balls to use this machine. If there are less than 15 balls, the ball will not come out.
- ②Set up easy.Fill the serving machine set ball container with table tennis and hold approximately 110 ping-pong balls.(ping-pong balls no included.)
- ③Double-end serve (optional single serve), falling point is not fixed. You can generate top spin, backspin, as well as any combination of those and sidespin.
- ④Different spinning gears can be used to create different spinning balls.
- ⑤Adjust the position of the machine according to your own preferences. ※ONE-YEAR WARRANTY,starting from the purchase date of the order,if there is a product quality problem in the case of normal use within one year, we will help solve it.
CHAOFAN 36 Spins Ping Pong Ball Machine with Automatic Table Tennis Machine for Training
- Large capacity, it will accommodate about 110 table tennis
- Easy to install and used,do not worry the instruction whether in Chinese or English
- New table tennis serving machine to configure the wired remote control to allow you to better operate the use of various functions! You can have no need to leave the table
- According to your own preferences, adjust the position of the machine
- Best machine for tranning and have fun with your teams,family and friends
Spinshot Pro Tennis Ball Machine (The Best Model for Easy Use)
- Only Tennis Ball Machine not Made of Plastics
- Tennis Ball Machine with All Features Knob Controlable and Easy to Use Even for Children
- Tennis Ball Machine with Flexible Power Options Available
iPong Carbon Fiber Table Tennis Ball Catch Net
- Sleek, black table tennis ball catch net that collects balls during serve, multi-ball, or robot practice
- Additional side netting for maximum coverage and directs balls to the center of the net; Resealable slot for funneling balls into a separate container
- Carbon fiber frame and 100% polyester net for lightweight durability
- Quick and easy assembly; 66” x 18” x 28” (L x D x H)
- Compatible with any regulation table tennis table
GAMMA Tennis Ball Hopper Hi-Rise 75| Silver Tennis Ball Holder W/ 75 Ball Capacity| Easy Pick Up- Fingertip Height Basket| Lid For Spill Prevention| Premium Tennis Accessories, Carriers & Ball Pick-ups
- UP TO 75 TENNIS BALLS CAPACITY: Our premium tennis Ball Hopper Hi-Rise sports a 75 tennis ball holding capacity, making it ideal for keeping your tennis balls in one place, neat & organized. This tennis court accessory is a perfect tool for professional teachers at camps, clinics or private lessons as well as a must have for parents and tennis players.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MATERIALS: Being in the tennis equipment business for over 30 years we know how to deliver a product with the perfect combination of high quality and value-for-money. The Ball Hopper Hi-Rise is made of carbon steel wire with GAMMA's premium Diamond Clad weather resistant coating to stay like new for years on end.
- SMART DESIGN-MAXIMUM PRACTICALITY: GAMMA’s Ball Hopper Hi-Rise tennis ball pick-up sports a smart design with handles that make it super easy to carry around and place wherever you want with ease. Plus, the handles can be flipped over to allow the basket to stand at fingertip height, for maximum convenience.
- SMART LID-NO CHASING AFTER TENNIS BALLS: Another great feature of our high quality tennis ball pick-up is that it comes equipped with an attached lid that will prevent spillage and will keep the balls inside the basket. No more chasing after tennis balls and no more hassle!
- EASY TO SET UP: Our tennis ball pick-up can be set up intuitively in a matter of minutes and in no time you can start enjoying practice and spend less time gathering up balls!
Want a Pinball Machine? Start Here
The ins and outs of organizing a game room, finding games, finding repair help, and some do it your self tips too.
Space is the number one factor. Number two is finding the games. Craigslist has been very very helpful in helping me to locate games for my collection. Ebay is another good source but you might end up over paying for a game. Your local newspaper is another great source, and so are garage sales and antique/junk stores. Ask game/route operators if they might happen to have anything for sale. There are also different websites that promote game sales such as Mrpinball.com. I really like that site, and it is a good source for finding other collectors and getting repair tips too.
When you are looking at games to purchase there are a few things you need to consider. First off is it complete? Is anything missing? How can you tell? It is pretty obvious if something is missing, there will be lots of open spaces, bare or cut wires, shinny spots compared to dirty spots, etc... Condition is very, very important too. I always ask myself, "Could I sell this to someone else, or would someone else buy this?" If the answer is no, then I might want to step back and really consider not investing in that game. Games are an investment. Don't forget that. They are not making any more of them. They are antiques, most of them. This is why condition and completeness are very important, finding parts is very difficult sometimes. Parts games are good, but they take up space too.
Condition is very important, bare spots of wood or missing paint is very, very bad. Don't let someone tell you that a repainted cabinet or a touched up playfield or backglass is a good thing. It is not. I see games all of the time that are completely gone through by a "professional" or that have been touched up. These games have ridiculous prices attached to them also. These games are crap! Nothing beats the original deal! These games can be anywhere from 15-80 years old. I like my games to have some wear, just a limited amount. If they look like they just came out of the box then how do you know if anyone ever got any enjoyment out of the game? The one exception to this rule is a game that just came out of the box. An old game that someone might not have ever taken out of the box would be worth a lot of money. I am not a big fan of touch ups or repaints. Steer clear of these! Paint that is lifting on the backglass can be sealed in with a thin layer of mylar plastic. I get mine at Tap Plastics in Portland, Oregon. It is not very expensive. Playfield wear is bad. Change your ball and hope nothing else happens is a rule that I have. Any more than a dime size spot of wear, diminishes the value of the game tremendously. Most of the wear will be down in the lower half of the playfield right above the flippers by the slingshots. Other wear spots normally occur around kick out holes, and in the upper part of the playfield where the ball curves around the top. Sometimes you can lightly sand the wear track down a little to fix that. The playfield and backglass are the two most important things to consider after figuring out whether or not your machine is complete or not. These are the parts of the game that people are going to look at the most and you want them to be decent.
Making a friend in the hobby is an asset that is priceless. Travel around to game shows, check your classifieds daily, and just get out there. Something will always come up, it always does. Just about the time I think I will never be able to buy a game for that kind of money again, another one pops up. When it does you have to jump on it fast, or someone else like myself will. It is a very competitive environment and I enjoy the hunt of finding games and fixing them. I enjoy being able to take a game that hasn't been played for years, and watching it light up for the first time since it was abandoned years ago in someones barn or basement when it stopped working. Enjoy your new game.