10 What Are The Best Tennis Shoes
Updated on: May 2023
What Are The Best Tennis Shoes in 2023
Rockport Men's Chranson Black 9 M (D)-9 M
Teva Womens Terra-Float Churn Sneaker, Plaza Taupe, Size 7.5
- Lightweight, breathable mesh lining keeps your feet cool and dries quickly. Soft EVA foam footbed provides additional cushion. Featherweight FloatLite™ midsole construction for added cushioning and shock absorption. Durable slip-proof rubber outsole with individual rubber pods that are strategically placed for superior traction and grip. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 10 oz Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary b
- These Teva® Terra-Float Churn creek shoes will let you keep on the trail no matter what obstacles you run into!
- Super light engineered knit mesh provides added comfort and has a unique, textured style.
- Padded tongue and collar offer all-day comfort.
- Quick-lace closure lets you lace up fast and hit the trail sooner.
Reef Men's Landis 2 TX Sneakers | Grey Chambray | Size 6
- FASHIONABLE MEN'S SHOES: Reef's shoes are handcrafted to be with you no matter where your next adventure takes you. The classic design and versatility means you can seamlessly go from work to the beach.
- ARCH SUPPORT: Contoured EVA sock liner to help support your arch along with heel cupping to help give your feet full-satisfaction comfort.
- NO BREAK-IN PERIOD: The Reef Landis 2 bring that beach first mentality, no matter what. These shoes are made to keep your feet happy with no break in period needed!
- TRAVEL ANYWHERE: Enjoy Reef shoes anywhere you go, from work, travel to the beach, these shoes are the perfect travel companion.
- BEACH FREELY WITH REEF: We are encouraging people around the world to embrace the fun, freedom and spirit of the beach while living life by one simple rule: Beach Freely. Our products are designed to make you feel comfortable, relaxed and free in any environment, whether you're at the beach or not.
ASICS Tiger Women's Gel-BND Running Shoes, 8.5M, White/Green
Skechers Work Relaxed Fit D'Lites SR Lankoe Alloy Toe Womens Sneakers Black/White 8.5
- Protective synthetic toe bumper. Soft fabric lining for a more comfortable fit. Features a cushioned, removable insole topped with Air Cooled Memory Foam™ that provides thermoregulation for incredible all-day comfort. Supportive D'Lites midsole provides excellent shock absorption. Rubber outsole delivers reliable slip resistance and traction. Lightweight alloy toe meets ASTM F2413-11 and EH (electrical hazard) safety standards. Slip-resistant outsole tested using the ASTM F1677-2005 Mar
- Assured safety, comfort, and stability are what you will find with the Skechers® Work D'Lites SR - Lankoe Alloy Toe work sneaker.
- Soft leather and synthetic upper.
- Traditional lace-up style for a preferred fit.
- Padded tongue and collar.
Vionic Women's Brisk Alma Lace-up Sneakers - Ladies Walking Shoes with Concealed Orthotic Arch Support Black and Pink 9.5 M US
- Textile/Man-made Upper. Removable Mesh Covered EVA Footbed. Durable Rubber Outsole.
- YOUR NEW FAVORITE SNEAKERS: The mesh upper of this super lightweight trainer adds interest, with neoprene at the ankle for a glovelike fit. It's as pretty as it is practicial, with kicky details like polka-dot laces, raised eyelets and distinctive stitching.
- GET ACTIVE: The casual sneakers lace up for an adjustable fit, and are ideal for everyday wear. They are breathable, lightweight athletic shoes are perfect for walking.
- VIO MOTION SUPPORT is concealed within every Vionic shoe, supporting every step from the ground up so you can confidently move in unmatched comfort. Full biomechanical contact hugs your foot's natural curves, providing essential support in all of our casual, dress and active shoes and slippers.
- VIONIC SHOES: Vionic brings together style and science, combining innovative biomechanics with the most coveted trends.
Twisted X Women's Hooey Shoes Multi Loper Casual Sneakers - Blue/Multi 7.5 M US
- HIGH-QUALITY: These ladies casual sneakers are made with a combination of leather and canvas lining blended with our popular SD molded moisture-wicking footbed, fabric material upper and interior lining, and slip-resistant molded rubber outsole
- COMFORTABLE HANDCRAFTED FOOTWEAR: Dedicated to creating quality handcrafted footwear focused on comfort and innovation, every pair of these women's hooey shoes is created with comfort in mind and with all the components you expect from Twisted X
- CASUAL and TRENDY DESIGN: The Twisted X casual women's shoes provide all the comfort that you expect, while also adding a touch of style for a cool, casual look so you can proudly sport your Hooey anytime, anywhere
- COMFORT and STYLE: Each pair of our casual sneakers for women offer the perfect combination of comfort and style; made from genuine full-grain leather and moisture-wicking SD molded footbed, it blends function together with a cool, casual style
- GREAT FIT WEAR-ALL-DAY COMFORT: Look awesome in these Twisted X casual sneakers for girls; with its combination of comfort, style, and modern technology, these ladies casual sneakers are a great fit that you can wear all-day
Wool Dryer Balls by Smart Sheep 6-Pack, XL Premium Reusable Natural Fabric Softener Award-Winning
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: Set of 6 Original Smart Sheep 100% Premium New Zealand Wool Dryer Balls (no fillers, don't settle for knock-offs, we strive to stay ahead of competition by offering exceptional quality and customer service) Felted in Nepal by women and minorities paid a strong living wage.
- AS SEEN IN / AWARD-WINNING: Yahoo Lifestyle, Real Simple Magazine, Good Housekeeping, Slate, Bustle, and ABC News. Winner of the 2019 "Best of the Best" product awards by Hearst Media.
- SOFTENS LAUNDRY NATURALLY: No Chemicals or Synthetics Used (great for those with sensitive skin & babies)
- SHORTENS DRY TIME: Saves time, money and energy! (use 3 balls for small/med load, 5-6 for large)
- ECO-FRIENDLY: Lasts for a Thousand-Plus Loads, Replaces Dryer Sheets & Liquid Fabric Softeners, Reduces Garbage Waste. (A healthy, petroleum-free alternative to plastic dryer steamer balls)
Crocs Men's Santa Cruz Convertible Slip On Loafer Casual Shoes Flat, Black/Black, 12 M US
- KEEP IT CASUAL: Drop the top and take a ride down the Pacific Coast Highway in these trendy and stylish boat shoes men need. These Crocs for men are good for wear on the beach and in the office.
- MEN'S LOAFERS: Men's slip-on shoes that offer a sleek and modern silhouette but still offer easy on and off. Topped off with a nice layer of canvas fabric.
- WHAT SIZE SHOULD I BUY?: These shoes offer a relaxed fit, so we recommend ordering a size up to the next largest whole size.
- ALL-DAY SUPPORT: These men's slip on loafers have padded heel cups and Dual Crocs Comfort material to provide all-day support, so you just might forget they’re still on your feet, dude.
- CROCS FOR MEN: Lightweight design of a traditional Crocs shoe with a more casual style. The relaxed fit and durable sole make them the slip-on shoes men need in their wardrobe.
adidas Stan Smith CF S75187 Mens Shoes Size: 12 US White
- The Stan Smith shoes were born for the tennis court in the early 1970s. Their clean and simple style still knows no boundaries.
- What's fresh are the three hook-and-loop straps for a comfortable fit.
- Full grain leather upper
- Three adjustable hook-and-loop closure straps
- Leather upper
'Venus and Serena' Movie Review: An Intimate, Compelling Look at Tennis Greats
One doesn’t have to be a tennis fan to appreciate Maiken Baird & Michelle Major’s astute documentary “Venus and Serena,” which focuses on the incredible careers, talents, and lives of the two Williams’ sisters.
One doesn't have to be a tennis fan to appreciate Maiken Baird amp; Michelle Major's astute documentary "Venus and Serena," which focuses on the incredible careers, talents, and lives of the two Williams' sisters. But if you happen to be a fan of the sport, boy, are you in for a treat!
Baird and Major are given unprecedented access into the lives of the two sisters during the difficult 2020 tennis season, which includes the highs and lows of competitive matches, as well as career- and life-threatening health problems. It's a side of the sisters that we've rarely seen off the court, and it only makes one appreciate more the achievements of these two sisters from Compton.
Mixing home movies, archival sports and news clips, along with present day interviews with Venus, Serena, and a host of other personalities gives "Venus and Serena" its informed feel.
Parents Richard and Oracene are instrumental in the two siblings success. Richard says early on that he wrote before their birth a 78-page plan for the girls to be number one in tennis. As Venus proclaims, she was brainwashed by her parents that she'd be number one.
Likewise 15-month younger sister Serena says she wanted to do everything big sis Venus did.
What's amazing is to see how Venus and Serena claimed their place in tennis and sports history. Equally absorbing is seeing the two stars starting to lose their hold on the sport because of age and health issues. But clearly, both sisters have no intention of retiring from the brutal sport until they are absolutely forced to.
Filmmakers Baird and Major are well versed in documentary filmmaking. Major worked for Barbara Walters, Peter Jennings, and was a producer for ABC World News Weekend. Baird was a researcher for Peter Jennings before producing such acclaimed documentaries as "Client 9: The Rise and Fall of Eliot Spitzer" and "Chicago 10."
In the film's behind-the-scenes video, Baird and Major claim that it took three and a half years to gain the trust of the sisters and their family for access, and with that trust, they shot 450 hours of footage.
The year they chose to cover, 2020, was one of the worst years for the Williams professionally. Both had severe health problems that caused hardships for their return to tennis.
But these women are champions. Their work ethic is unparalleled. The sisters, who live and train together in Florida, are each other's biggest supporters, through ups and downs of the sport, parental divorces, discovering new siblings through Richard's affairs, and even in a sister's untimely death.
Baird and Major give viewers access to the rarely seen Williams' sisters personal lives. There are funny karaoke moments, discussions of marriage, tough training sessions, and even insightful interviews that discuss challenges of the sport, missteps, and being two girls from Compton who entered a primarily "lily-white" sport.
"Venus and Serena" is a top-notch sports documentary that eloquently portrays the personal achievements and torments for the two Williams sisters. After watching this smart doc, it's hard to disagree with John McEnroe's bittersweet observation, "Through their injuries, it's kind of woken people up to the reality that there will be a tremendous void when they're gone." Truer words never spoken in regards to women's tennis.
"Venus and Serena" is 99 minutes, Rated PG-13 and opens May 10 in select cities. The film is also available On Demand and on iTunes.
For other reviews by Lori Huck, check out:
'The Iceman': Michael Shannon Nails This Real Life Hitman
'Love is All You Need' Review: Oscar Winner Susanne Bier Plays Romantic Matchmaker