Who Is The Best Tennis Player Of All Time in 2023
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker HR, Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Monitor, Waterproof Smart Fitness Band with Step Counter, Calorie Counter, Pedometer Watch for Kids Women and Men
Hand Grip Strengthener, Finger Exerciser, Grip Strength Trainer (6 PCS)*New Material*Forearm Grip Workout, Finger Stretcher, Relieve Wrist Pain, Carpal Tunnel, Trigger Finger, Mallet Finger and More.
- SUPERIOR-QUALITY DESIGN FOR MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE - SAFE AND DURABLE - Made of top-quality Silicone, not easy to tear. It is WASHABLE and can be use frequently and comfortably.
- FITNESS & SPORT ENTHUSIASTS - strengthen your wrists, improve the dexterity of your fingers and increase the strength your hands can apply while reducing fatigue. Its rally value is from 30 to 50 lb. Help balance your grip muscles and your expanding muscles.
- REHABILITATION & PREVENTION - Great for rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendonitis, tennis elbow and are on the way to recover from a fractured or broken wrist, or when you type, text or any other activities which use your gripping muscles.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN FOR ALL HANDS - Suitable for all age groups and fits well for all hand sizes, different from other "small finger holes bands" on the market. Portable and easy to fit in bag or pocket. You can get repetitions in while driving, at the office or anywhere!
- WHAT YOU GET - 3 Finger Stretchers & 3 Hand Grips + Our Worry-Free 18-Month Post-Sale Guarantee and Friendly Customer Service !! Try It and You Will Love It!!
FitBeast Hand Grip Strengthener Workout Kit (5 Pack) Forearm Grip Adjustable Resistance Hand Gripper, Finger Exerciser, Finger Stretcher, Grip Ring & Stress Relief Grip Ball for Athletes (Black)
- 【Suitable for Everyone】: The hand grip strengthener forearm grip is perfect for improving strength, power and speed in the wrists, fingers, and forearms. An undoubtedly best choice for Rock Climbers, Tennis Players, Athlete and Musicians to enhance the flexibility of fingers and wrists.
- 【Comfortable and Durable】: The ergonomic and soft handle of hand grip strengthener is not only fit for small and large hands, seniors, and teens but also ensures comfortable holding. The resistance of hand grip strengthener is perfect for both men and women with different strength as it can be adjusted from 22 to 132lbs easily. You can use the grip strength trainer anywhere at any time.
- 【Injury Rehabilitation】: Using this grip strength trainer to work out every day is beneficial to recover in hand injury, rheumatoid arthritis, arthritis, carpal tunnel, tendovaginitis, fractured, broken wrist, and tendon surgery.
- 【Hand Grip Strengthener Forearm Grip Exerciser Kit - 5 Pack】: The hand grip strengthener 5 pack kit contains Adjustable Hand Grip Strengthener, Finger Exerciser, Finger stretcher Resistance Band, Hand Strengthener Grip Ring and Stress Relief Grip Ball, which can help strengthen and exercise your hand, fingers, wrist, elbows, and forearms.
- 【Wonderful After-sale Customer Service】: All of our customers will be offered FREE and UNIQUE tutorial videos, which will facilitate you to make daily targeted training plans. If you have any questions on the usage of the products, you can access to our after-sale customer service 24/7 and we will offer you any help you need.
Rally and Roar Foosball Table Game â€“ 56â€ Standard Size Fun, Multi Person Table Soccer Adults, Families - Recreational Foosball Games Game Rooms, Arcades, Bars, Parties, Family Night
- NEVERENDING ENTERTAINMENT: This classic game is popular because it’s fun! Popular and easy to play, the interactive family game is great for the whole family to play. It’s perfect for an innocent family game-night or adult drinking games.
- SIMPLE TO ASSEMBLE, FUN TO PLAY: Our full size 56” foosball soccer set requires little assembly, no electricity or batteries, and doesn’t involve complicated instructions or rules. It encourages multiplayer, socializing, dynamic strategy and smiles.
- PRO LEVEL: Whether you’re playing in tournaments or recreationally, our hand soccer table is for everyone. With a smooth turf, ergonomic handles, weighted “players”, and a solid wood bead scorer, there is nothing amateur about our table football set.
- STURDY, HEAVY-DUTY: Our foosball games exemplify superior build. Boasting ⅝” diameter chrome-plated, steel rods with wood handles, players always feel in control. Ramped edges allow for continual motion and leg levelers ensure an even playing surface.
- VERSATILITY AND ELEGANCE: Unlike many table soccer games that are made for entertainment and not quality, the Rally and Roar wood handle foosball games are designed to bring class to any basement, game room, man cave, bar, arcade, lounge, or backyard.
Bushnell Velocity Speed Gun
- Large, clear LCD display. Note: Batteries need to be installed appropriately for the item to turn on and function
- Displays fastest speed once trigger is released
- An easy point and shoot speed gun with +/- 1.0 MPH accuracy
- Can track the speed of a ball from 10 feet Upto 110 MPH
- Measures 4.3 x 8.4 x 6 inches (W x H x D); 2 year warranty
Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joyâ€‘Con HAC-001 w/ Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- This bundle includes the Nintendo Switch HAC 001 console, dock, Joy Con (L) and Joy Con (R), 2 Joy Con straps, 1 Joy Con grip, HDMI cable, AC adapter, and a download code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Play your way with the Nintendo Switch gaming system whether you’re at home or on the go, solo or with friends, the Nintendo Switch system is designed to fit your life
- Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 and play anytime, anywhere Race your friends or battle them in a revised battle mode on new and returning battle courses
GAMMA Pressureless Tennis Ball Bucket| Case w/48 Practice Balls| Sturdy/Reusable/Portable Bucket to Replace Less Durable Tennis Mesh Bags| Ideal For All Court Types| Gamma Premium Tennis Accessories
- PRESSURELESS BALLS-MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE: Our Tennis ball bucket contains pressureless tennis balls that won’t lose any pressure over time, providing you with consistent performance and durability, unlike standard pressurized balls that will lose pressure over time. They’ll never lose their bounce and will offer you endless tennis fun for the perfect price!
- IDEAL FOR TENNIS PRACTICE: Pressureless tennis balls are highly popular among teaching pros & tutors, as well as avid players as they are highly durable and can be used in all kinds of lessons & practice. Plus, they’re also ideal to use with ball machines! Furthermore, every tennis player knows how convenient it is to always have a large supply of tennis balls in a portable container.
- HIGH CONSISTENCY ON ALL COURT TYPES: The great versatility of pressureless balls allows them to be used on any type of courts, hard or soft, without any issues. This makes them ideal for teaching and will allow you to enjoy your tennis sessions on any soft court or hard court surface under any circumstances!
- REUSABLE TENNIS BALL BUCKET: The sturdy and reusable Bucket-o-Balls will come in very handy when you want to transport your tennis balls. Equipped with a practical handle, lid and a sturdy Poly construction, our bucket is the perfect, durable alternative to tennis ball mesh bags that less durable, cumbersome to fill and not as convenient to carry around.
- THE IDEAL SPORTS GIFT: There’s nothing better than a practical gift of high quality! Our bucket of tennis balls can be a great gateway to tennis for any family, a great tool for a pro tennis teacher, the ideal way to have fun anywhere and even play with your dog or pets!
Pickleball Paddles, USAPA Pro Graphite Pickleball Paddle Set of 2 Pickleball Racquet 4 Pickleball Balls 1 Bag, Polypropylene Honeycomb Core, Graphite Face Cushion 4.25In Grip Lightweight Pickleball
- 【USAPA APPROVE FOR VICTORY】- Niupipo pickleball set has passed USAPA testing and is approved for sanctioned tournament play. When you choose the niupipo pickleball paddles, you receive exclusive passion for your Champion.Niupipo pickleball paddle can withstand any challenges on the court. Having a high-quality graphite pickleball paddle can completely transform your game!
- 【IDEAL BALANCE WITH GRAPHITE CARBON FIBER】- Niupipo USAPA Pro pickleball paddle is made of graphite carbon fiber face and graphite-honeycomb composition for an ideal level of strength and stiffness with a surprisingly lightweight. The USAPA Pro pickleball paddles is a great combination for added control and power hitting. Your shots will be more accurate and have much more control over how much force you put into the pickleball.
- 【IMPROVED STRENGTH BY THE HONEYCOMB CORE】- The interior of our USAPA Pro pickleball set is constructed by polymer honeycomb and sandwiched between two sheets of durable fiberglass. USAPA Pro pickleball paddle set offers great energy to spin the balls. The graphite pickleball paddle is made of exceptionally durable material that allows it to withstand a strike from balls. This USAPA Pro pickleball racket set will help you win any challenge.
- 【PREMIUM GRIP, PERFECT HANDLE SIZE】- Niupipo pickleball paddle is comfortable to handle and works well while in gameplay. USAPA Pro pickleball set is perforated, sweat absorbent, and cushioned, to allow for a better paddle grip, for longtime play without fatigue. Widebody pickleball paddles shape with 4-4/5” (4.8) grip length and 4-1/2'' (4.5) grip circumference. Paddle Face Dimensions: 10.63" L x 7.87" W x 0.59" H Lightweight pickleball paddle 8oz.
- 【COMES WITH LIFE-TIME QUALITY ASSURANCE】- Every Niupipo USAPA Pro pickleball set is designed to be an awesome pickleball paddle for either a beginner or a professional player. It provides a lifetime quality assurance on all pickleball paddles to make sure our precious customers 100% satisfied.
POWERLIX Knee Compression Sleeve - Best Knee Brace for Men & Women â€“ Knee Support for Running, Basketball, Weightlifting, Gym, Workout, Sports â€“ Please Check Sizing Chart
- PHENOMENAL PROTECTION: PowerLix Knee brace apply stable pressure across your knee joint. Offers optimal muscle support between workouts and during casual everyday activities. With our sleeve, you’ll be able to tackle any activity life throws your way, while ensuring you’re a step ahead in injury prevention! PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT OUR SIZING CHART AND MEASURE YOUR CIRCUMFERENCE BASE ON OUR INSTRUCTIONS!
- PUSH YOURSELF TO THE LIMIT!: Our Knee support is perfect for any activity that involves a great amount of stress on the joints like Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Football Thigh, Golf, gym, Hiking, Running, Tennis, Volleyball and more! You’ll be able to enjoy exceptional Knee support while still maintaining your peak performance and a full range of leg motion!
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our Knee sleeve is manufactured to provide superior support and comfort without compromising your mobility. Tight and breathable compression fabric maintains joint stability regardless of activity while avoiding the itchiness common to neoprene supports. Quick at absorbing sweat and keeps your leg dry and odor free, gives you hours of continuous use!
- BREATHTAKING DABREATHTAKING DESIGN & ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM: Special knitted technical design with two silicone gel strips, ensuring your sleeve stays always put, no matter ESIGN & ANTI-SLIP SYSTEM: Special knitted technical design with two silicone gel strips, ensuring your sleeve stays always put, no matter what you do! The beautiful design of the sleeve in blue & black makes you look fashionable anywhere anytime. The special fabric gives you a smooth and soft feel so you can wear them all day long!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We truly want you to be happy with your new Knee brace and our professional customer service will do whatever it takes to ensure your satisfaction we are offering a 6-month guarantee, no questions asked.
GoSports 90mm Backyard Bocce Set with 8 Balls, Pallino, Case and Measuring Rope | Choose Hard Resin Balls or Soft Rubber Balls, Classic Resin Balls
- COMPLETE SET: 90mm (3.54") Bocce Balls weighing 1lb 11oz each, (2 Red + 2 Green + 2 Blue + 2 Yellow)
- CANVAS BOCCE BAG: Includes durable canvas carrying case to easily enjoy Bocce outdoors and to store after use
- HIGH GLOSS BALLS: 8 premium balls with 2 Red (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut), 2 Blue (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut), 2 Green (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut), 2 Yellow (1 Circle Cut, 1 Square Cut) and 1 40mm white Pallino
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Compare against other low quality brands that use cheap resin leading to cloudy finishes
- GOSPORTS PLEDGE: GoSports is a US Company with US Customer Support - 100% Satisfaction
The Five Best Men's Tennis Players of All Time
You know, I never imagined that putting together a list of the tope five men's tennis players of all-time would be tougher that composing a column on the greatest NFL quarterbacks of all-time, but that's exactly how this process turned out...
Okay, now that I'm back - and my headache still isn't gone - let me get down to the business at hand.
I firmly believe that Sampras is the greatest male tennis player of all-time. Sampras won a record 14 Grand Slam men's singles titles and finished the year ranked No. 1 for a record, six consecutive years. Sampras also won the men's singles title at Wimbledon a record seven times and the U.S. Open five times while winning the Australian Open twice.
Sampras turned professional in 1988 at the age of 17 and captured his first Grand Slam title that year at the US Open by defeating Ivan Lendl in the quarterfinals, John McEnroe in the semifinals and Andre Agassi in straight sets in the final to become the Open's youngest-ever male singles champion ever at the age of 19 years and 28 days.
Sampras won three consecutive Wimbledon titles from 1993-95 and four more consecutive titles from 1997-2000, to become the most successful male player in Wimbledon history.
Sampras' serve and volley game is one of the best ever and his forehand was considered the best of all-time. His overpowering serves which were routinely clocked at anywhere between 120-130mph helped him to annihilate overmatched opponents almost at will. Sampras was the No. 1 ranked player in the world for a record 286 weeks and appeared in at least one Grand Slam final for 11 consecutive years (1992-2002), winning at least one in eight consecutive years from 1993-2000. Sampras and tennis legend, Ken Rosewall, are the only men to win Grand Slam titles as a teenager, in their 20s and in their 30s. All statistics aside, I genuinely don't believe that there is a man alive whom Sampras couldn't beat when he was at his very best.
I know a lot of people consider Laver the greatest tennis players ever and while I only have him ranked number two, I must admit that his 23-year career was very impressive, to say the least.
The Australian tennis legend was the World's number one player for 6 consecutive years and is also the only player in tennis history to have twice won all four of tennis' Grand Slam singles titles in the same year. Incredibly, Laver accomplished the feat twice in his storied career - first as an amateur in 1962, and then again as a professional in 1969. It is this amazing achievement, that makes many tennis experts believe that Laver is the greatest male player of all time.
Laver captured his first Wimbledon singles crown in 1961 and once again, in 1962, became only the second male player, in addition to the legendary Don Budge in 1938, to win all four of the Grand Slam titles in the same year. That year, he also set a record for the amateur era, winning 21 titles.
Although Laver was not physically imposing by any standard, he developed a complete serve-and-volley game to go along with some of the best ground strokes the game has ever seen. To be blunt about it, Laver may be the game's most complete player ever.
The crafty lefty used topspin on both his forehand and backhand groundstrokes, an innovation in the 60s. With the dawn of the Open Era in 1968, professional players were once again allowed to compete in the Grand Slam events. Laver became Wimbledon's first Open Era champion in 1968, beating fellow-Australian Tony Roche in straight sets in the final.
In 1969, Laver achieved the Grand Slam for a second time, sealing the achievement with a four-set win over Roche in the U.S. Open final. He had an incredible record that year, winning 17 of the 32 singles tournaments he entered and compiling a 106-16 win-loss record. In short, I simply could not deny Laver the number two spot on my "Greatest male tennis players of all-time."
This is where this column got really tough. To be honest about it, picks three through five are strictly a matter of opinion whereas I think most knowledgeable tennis "experts" will agree in some form that Sampras and Laver are the two greatest male tennis players of all-time.
At any rate, I had to put my boy "Johnny Mac" in the number three spot. McEnroe, my favorite male player of all-time, was a fine player, who may not have an eye-opening number of career Grand Slam title wins, but competed in an era I think was the most competitive in professional tennis history.
McEnroe won seven Grand Slam singles titles-three at Wimbledon and four at the US Open - and is probably best remembered for his shot-making artistry and the best volley in professional tennis history - not to mention his legendary encounters with Björn Borg, and his his fiery on-court temperament (which frequently got him into big trouble).
McEnroe first took the tennis world by storm in 1977 when, at the age of 18, he made it through the qualifying tournament into the main draw at Wimbledon, and then proceeded to make it all the way to the semi-finals where he eventually lost in four sets to Jimmy Connors. It was the best performance ever by qualifier at a Grand Slam tournament, and a record performance for an amateur in the open era.
In 1984 McEnroe compiled an 82-3 record and won a career-high 13 singles tournaments, including his third Wimbledon and fourth US Open titles. The closest man since to match McEnroe's 82-3 record that year was Roger Federer in 2005 with an 81-4 record.
In his career McEnroe would be ranked Number one on no less than 14 separate occasions between 1980 and 1985. He also finished ranked No. 1 for four straight years from 1981-84 and is certainly one of the greatest male tennis players of all-time.
All I can about Borg is that he in tennis' version of Jim Brown, the Hall of Fame running back for the Cleveland Browns who inexplicably retired early in his career although he was one of his sport's greatest success stories ever.
Borg, the world's number one ranked player for 1979 and 1980, was certainly an unusual fellow.
After his rookie season, Borg opted to participate in only three grand slam tournaments per year, skipping the Australian Open in his final seven years of competition. Despite these limitations, he collected numerous records and 11 Grand Slam singles titles - five at Wimbledon and a record six at the French Open .
In 1974, Borg won his first Grand Slam title at the French Open and quickly gained a reputation for his strong baseline game. In 1976 Borg swept through Wimbledon without losing a set, defeating the much-favoured Ilie Nastase in straight sets in the final to become the youngest male Wimbledon champion of the modern era at 20 years and 1 month (a record later broken by Boris Becker who won Wimbledon aged 17 in 1985).
Borg's announcement in 1982 that he was retiring from the game at the age of just 26 was a shock to the tennis world.
On March 3 of this year,, Bonhams Auction House in London announced that it would auction Borg's Wimbledon trophies and two of his winning rackets on 21 June 2020. After the announceme nt several players called Borg but it was John McEnroe who caused him to rethink his plans. McEnroe called from New York and asked, "What's up? Have you gone mad?" Borg said that made him call Bonhams to buy out the trophys and had to pay to abort the auction fee, but would not disclose how much it was.
Simply put, Borg is one of the greatest tennis players of all-time. However, it is downright scary thinking about what Borg could have accomplished had he not walked away from the games so early.
I definitely didn't think this list wouldn't be complete without Ivan Lendl, who was positively overpowering at times in his legendary career. One of the game's most dominant players in the 1980s, Lendl captured eight Grand Slam singles titles during his career, and competed in a total of 19 Grand Slam singles finals, which is a record.
Lendl finished four years ranked as the world's top player (1985-87 and 1989), and was ranked World No. 1 for a total of 270 weeks, breaking the record previously held by Jimmy Connors (which has since been surpassed by Pete Sampras). To me, Lendl was the male equivalent of Chris Evert - a dominating baseline player who could almost will opponents into doing whatever he wanted. In 1978, Lendl won the boy's singles titles at both the French Open and Wimbledon and was ranked the World No. 1 junior player. Once he turned pro, Lendl made an almost immediate impact and although Grand Slam titles eluded Lendl in the early years of his career, he reached the first Grand Slam final of his career at the French Open in 1981, where he lost in five sets to Björn Borg. His second came at the US Open in 1982, where he was defeated by Jimmy Connors. However, Lendl's first Grand Slam title came at the 1984 French Open, where he defeated John McEnroe in an epic final to claim what was arguably his most memorable victory. In 1985, Lendl won the first of three consecutive US Open title and part of a run of eight consecutive US Open finals. Lendl also won consecutive French Open titles in 1986 and 1987.
Yes, I know he never won the most important Grand Slam - Wimbledon - but I believe that Lendl is still one of the five best male tennis players of all-time.